My bunnies have taken over my entire living room!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterscotch

Reaction score
I had to separate my bunnies and now their cages and play pens have taken up MY WHOLE LIVING ROOM!! Oh boy. It will be like this probably for the rest of the year and if they don't get along after spay and neuter surgeries are done then I'll have to be very creative with housing solutions. I'm prepared to have one bun living in my bedroom and the other in the living room if they won't bond after all of the recuperating and healing from their surgeries is done. I do realize I made a mistake in getting baby bunnies but I have hope that it will all work out. Is it best to keep them near each other until they are healed from surgery or is it best to keep them in separate rooms until they are healed from surgery?

I hope I can do some reorganizing this weekend and come up with some better housing arrangements than this. I'd like to live in my house too....ha ha!!20190619_165019.jpg

You should have space between them. I know of a few people that got their doe pregnant, with only mesh separating their buck and doe.

Just a tip so you don’t end up with kits that will later take up more space.

You should have space between them. I know of a few people that got their doe pregnant, with only mesh separating their buck and doe.

Just a tip so you don’t end up with kits that will later take up more space.
You're absolutely right. I'm hoping to make some improvements this weekend.

Latest posts

Back