My bun talking to herself

Discussion in 'General Rabbit Discussion' started by Whiterabbitrage, Jul 19, 2019.

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating:

1. Jul 19, 2019 #1

Whiterabbitrage

Whiterabbitrage

Whiterabbitrage

Supporting Member

over the years our bun Harvey has become more and more vocal. To some of you these sounds come as no surprise but to others, these sounds will be too weird and you will think this video is faked. It’s not. It’s Harvey talking to herself over breakfast. Enjoy!

2. Jul 19, 2019 #2

Sissy

Sissy

Sissy

Supporting Member

I just played this video while my rabbit is here in the room, and he perked up his ears, and ran right over to me! It was just as if he was saying 'what's that, what's that, another rabbit?'

Whiterabbitrage likes this.
  3. Jul 19, 2019 #3

MelC

MelC

MelC

I think he’s just ´honking’, mine does that when he’s satisfied. I took him to vet because i thought he had a respiratory problem but he's fine. If you're not sure you can have him checked.

Mel

4. Jul 19, 2019 #4

Whiterabbitrage

Whiterabbitrage

Whiterabbitrage

Supporting Member

Yes, she is just honking, but it sounds so cute. Like she is talking to herself.

In case anyone is wondering, no I never shut her in that dog crate! We got the largest dog crate Petsmart had, back when harvey was a baby. We use it to hold her hay and serve pellets in.