My beloved kitty Rogue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nermal71

Reaction score
Please all keep my Rogue in your thoughts and prayers. I came home from work this morning to find him laying in our utility room unable to move. He has been rushed to the vet and they told me he has a severe kidney/bladder infection and is completely blocked with crystalized urine. His kidneys are trying to shut down. They are currently draining his bladder with a syringe in hopes of being able to catheterize him, but are getting just blood. I will be making the decision in the next 24hours whether or not to put him to sleep. He is a young cat at only 7 years old and this is tearing me apart.

Update: He's on a heating pad still....has a catheter in, and is getting enercal (think that's what she called it) to try and give him some calories to help fight. They are about to try a special food. Tech said they will let me know when the vet looks at the crystals...she hasn't gotten back into Ottawa to look.

Latest posts

Back