My beautiful Charlie xxx

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatter

Reaction score
I haven't been on for a little while, but one of my two rabbits, Charlie, passed away suddenly on Tuesday evening. He had been absolutely fine all day and then just collapsed. I rushed him to vets and he'd had a massive stroke. It was awful :( Poor Charlie - lived life to the full. He was nearly eight and a half and I miss him so, so much.

I'm giving his life-long partner, Poppy, lots of hugs and trying to comfort her. Binky free my wonderful little Charlie xxxx:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

So sorry for your loss. We have had a couple go like that that were fairly young--fine in the morning and gone that evening with no signs or symptoms--still very upsetting. One of our rescues will be 18 on the 7th of July, so you never know what's in store. We only shoot for happy and healthy while they are here with us. Rest in peace little man and binky free, you are loved and missed greatly.:bunnyangel:

So sorry for your loss. We have had a couple go like that that were fairly young--fine in the morning and gone that evening with no signs or symptoms--still very upsetting. One of our rescues will be 18 on the 7th of July, so you never know what's in store. We only shoot for happy and healthy while they are here with us. Rest in peace little man and binky free, you are loved and missed greatly.:bunnyangel:

Thank you, it is :(

Wow 18 - that's a fantastic age. As you say, happy and healthy for their lives with us is the aim xx

Latest posts

Back