my beautiful boy has been killed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry, Pinkyp. This is asad day today for bunnies. So, so terrible. He willbe waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. Never forget the goodtimes :angel:

I am so sorryPinkyp. First you lossJimmy the orange standard rexsounexpectedly, and now yourlionhead Ted sotragically. May they be forever together at RainbowBridge. :sad:

Rainbows :rose:

Thank you all for yourlovely messages. What a lovely surprise to log on this morning to seeall of your kind thoughts. Couldn't get to sleep till really late lastnight thinking about him. How terrified he must have been, thats what Ican't bear. He didnt die for half hour so at least he was with mecuddling him at that point.

Ted was my four year old sons' rabbit. Henry isdevastated this morning when I told him. His previous rabbit died a fewmonths ago at the ripe old age of 8, Henry having claimed once he wasold enough to !! So Ted was bought just for him and now he is gone. Iwant to get him another but don't want Henry to feel that things thatdie can be easily replaced just like that.

Thank you so much, your words mean a great deal.I am always sad when my buns die but Ted was a particular favourite ofmine and the way he died is hard to bear

xxxx

Pinky, I am so very sorry for your loss of Ted and I am sure it's veryvery hard for Henry as well. I understand what you are saying about notwanting to get anotyher bun for Henry straight away, give it a littletime and then you could maybe look for bunnies together.

All I can say is losing a dear little creature is an awfuly hardthing to get through, but you will eventually get through it.

Take care and give Henry a hug for us.

Pinkyp I am so sorry to hear about Ted. Howtragic for him to be taken from you in that way. I canstillremember the knot and emptinessin my stomachwhen my first rabbit Shaddow got taken by a fox. My heart aches foryou. I'm so sorry.

Vickie

I'm so sorry. My friends rabbit was killed by afox and she was very upset after that. I know it must be horriblethinking of him in pain but he is at rainbow bridge now, he'll never bein pain again.:bunnyangel:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I couldn'teven begin to respond yesterday after losing Daisy, but I'm so very,very sorry. I know how hard it is. It was not agood day here yesterday.

Jen

Thank you Jen for been so brave to respond to mythread. We have both had an awful day yesterday. I must admit, I was soinvolved with my own sorrow I didn't respond to you, I feel awful. Atleast both of our beautiful bunnies are together having a great bunnytime eh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're on my mind and in my prayers, pinkyp.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back