My Battle With Cancer Isn't Over

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so have all my fingers, toes (and hubby fingers and toes) AND bun paws all crossed up for you Laura :)
That would be awesome news in a year to be told not to show your face again!
BUT...you MADE IT
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way to go, and bring on the salt, eggs and milk hey??
take care:hugsquish:,
:hugsquish:

so how long do you have to be isolated? and how are you doing that? I'm so hoping things go fine from now on. You've had a long and rough ride.. you're due for some nice, comfy, bunny hug sorta days!

I am isolated until Thursday. Thankfully I can be at home but I am supposed to stay in my room and only leave to use the washroom. My mom took some days off last week to help since I wasn't allowed to touch food or anything that anyone else did. It really is killing me knowing my bunnies are so close but I can't go near them. Of course, Mocha doesn't care, he's just happy as long as someone feeds him! And I am ever so shocked by Zoey, my dad has had to take over giving her daily eye drops and I thought it was going to be a battle. It turns out Zoey is just as well behaved for him as she is for me, as soon as she sees us coming with the drops, she jumps in her litter box and sits like an angel until she's had her drops. She is unbelievably good!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I am isolated until Thursday.
Just a little while longer, and hopefully everything is good. Are you catching up on some DVD's or sending someone out to get you some poutineduring your isolation? :biggrin:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
you catching up on some DVD's or sending someone out to get you some poutineduring your isolation? :biggrin:

That would be the one advantage to isolation.. ha ha, I just give someone a shout and get food or whatever delivered. My family has really been awesome through all this. I have been watching some paper vu's on TV and catching up on all the movies that cameout earlier this year but I was too busy to see at the time.

I bet Zoey knows you can't do it right now. I love how animals sense things!

I'm always thinking of you even if you don't see me around here as much. I'm glad it's almost over!

Saffy wrote:
How are you doing today?
Thanks for asking. I am doing well. I don't have any really notable side effects except fatigue and I now drink twice as much as I used to. But I am working on the fatigue, I need to get a hobby that provides exercise so I am motivated to do it and hopefully that will help me recover some energy.

The fatigue is a devil isn't it? (Though my fatigue is from pain meds and when the pain is bad the meds are upped and I try to stay in as I am unable to speak without slurring).

I need a hobby that gives me a little exercise too. Let's get our heads together and think what we could do !!!

well, it's check-up time :)
any hobby (other than professional bunn'ing) that you have found?
Teasing ya, but just letting you know we are sending out some good bunneh vibes from Calgary xo cher

Hey MBB :)
Tiss been awhile, so I thought I would poke my nose in to see how you have been doing?
Let us know when you can
:pray:Namaste
cher, jez and benny

I have found something to occupy my time, lol.

I was just in Calgary this weekend too! I caught up with a friend and went to a pub to watch the Oilers vs Flames game.

I go to the Cross Cancer Institute on Nov 8 and I'm not sure what news I will be getting but I hope I find out something, this waiting is driving me nuts!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I was just in Calgary this weekend too! I caught up with a friend and went to a pub to watch the Oilers vs Flames game.
I was in Calgary too. :shock:

Was across the street from the Calgary Tower in the Marriott Hotel.Saw the Hockey game on TV too. :D

Luvabun bunny-sat Bebe for me over the weekend.

1149_192212_500000000.jpg

Cool Stan! How funny that we both ended up in Calgary the same night, lol. I was at a pub on the south side call Lymericks. We were the only people in the place cheering for the Oilers though, lol.

Latest posts

Back