My Ball

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I had my senior ball, theme was winter wonderland. I finally managed to get round to hunting out a card reader so I could get my measly amount of photos off my silly camera whichsaved like 7 out of 100 photos! :pssd:I managed to do the whole thing in under $70! Which i'm totally stoked about and my dress was from Paris haha, 15 euro from a flea market :) Me and two friends did our own hair and make-up which worked out good. Anywhoo I thought I might share with you guys :)

Me and Anna, I'm on the left.

All the girls.

Again but with Aaron the poor dude.

And Emma and Jords infront of the fancy car :)

And after, all over grover. Well besides the after ball's haha.

Awh thank you! I'm in love with my dress haha, and I can wear it more than once, totally in lurrrve. Yes I had a fab time!

PepnFluff wrote:
Awh thank you! I'm in love with my dress haha, and I can wear it more than once, totally in lurrrve. Yes I had a fab time!
You're lucky if you have chances to wear that dress again! I still have my three Prom dresses (you're only supposed to go to two, but I got lucky!) in my closet. I don't think I'll ever fit in them again, though. :cry2

Wow! You picked a dress that suits you amazingly!

My senior Formal is coming up soon, so yet again I'm going to have to spend about 3 months being bullied in to going and then at the last minute not going.

that looks like it was a lot of fun and you looked really pretty! i loooove your dress, too bad you didn't get it somewhere where i could get one just like it, it's beautiful!

GORGEOUS.
You look absolutely stunning in those pics. (not that you don't everyday :p) I loove your dress too! Which form ball is it?? Hope you had a great night!

kherrmann3 wrote:
PepnFluff wrote:
You're lucky if you have chances to wear that dress again! I still have my three Prom dresses (you're only supposed to go to two, but I got lucky!) in my closet. I don't think I'll ever fit in them again, though. :cry2

Thats why this dress is amazing, this fits everyone, like everyone! My preg freind fits it! Coz it just drops and I didn't need to wear those horrible suction undies like everyone else with their fitted dresses haha:DThanks everyone for the lovely comments :)

ETA Prisca it was the seniors ball so years 12/13 I'm year 12 ;)

Latest posts

Back