My Animal Herd!! LOL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. My Mom just went to go pick up Sara and the vet wanted to see the puppies so he can give them check ups and check their health. Should be home soon. I was up all night with the puppies so I'm going to take a nap right now before mom gets home and we start again. We have to feed the puppies every two hours.

look forward to seeing puppies as they grow up :) looove your goats their adorable. id like to get one someday and teach it to pull cart lol :)

What a zoo, in a good way. Life has it's ups & downs, but that's the way it goes.

I hope you're having the relief from the super-hot weather that arrived her yesterday evening. It hasn't been this hot & dry since 1988 they said on tv & before that were 2 years in the 1930s.

All the puppies are doing great!! All showing their individual personalities. My dad the one who said he was NOT going to get attached named four: Chief, Spot, Squeekers, and Supergirl. lol

Unfortunately, Sara, the puppies mom went back to the vet today. She has a temperature of 106 and a severe infection in her uterus. :( She is to sick to do the surgery she needs but without the surgery she could die. :'( Please, Please keep her in your thoughts. :'( She is our beloved girl and we could NOT stand to loose her. :(

Glad to hear all the puppies are doing well....sorry to hear about Sara though....hope she will be ok....will be keeping her in my thoughts..

Thank you. Yes we just got done feeding the pups. Going to take a quick nap and in 2 hours we will feed them again. Waking up going to work in the morning then getting home getting a rabbit and headed down to meet a lady who is picking her up to take her home. The lady is naming her Gracie. Then back home to help with the puppies. Will no more about Sara in the morning.

I'm jealous! I want a farm so bad! I want so many different animals that the city life just doesnt allow me :(

Your animals are GORGEOUS!!!!! My fav is the first one, BamBam!

Aww Thank you MyBabyHasPaws and yea i understand that. Bam Bam is one of my favorites too. Candy is my all time favorite though cause she was my first goat.

Also guys right now I have my doe Queen Bee out and she was sniffing the computer screen. Awwww.

Latest posts

Back