Muppet never makes it to Letterman!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand Letterman but she is just too cute! I wish Thump would do that. I fall asleep every night to him bouncing around his cage. I would try warming something for him so unless I threw a piece of card board in the dryer he is out of luck. :)

I always say "she is such a good girl" but in reality she is a very naughty little bun. Her nickname is "bulldozer" and she gets into all kinds of trouble. But! She is a total sweetheart and we would not trade her for a thing.

Franklin will climb up on the couch with me and put his head under my chin. We never make it anywhere close to letterman either. Not true Omar wakes us up about letterman to go to our bed.

I bet Leno would let Muppet on his show! He likes animals way better than Letterman. I'm writing a letter!

I would choose Leno over Letterman ANYday. Or Jimmy Fallon, he's hilarious. I bet he would LOVE Muppet! She could be the advocate for the "don't buy easter bunnies for your disgusting little while children" campaign.

She's like my toddler, she looks so precious when she's sleeping!

I don't know when mine would ever sleep, they were up when I went to bed, and up when I woke up...

Latest posts

Back