MS Rabbit Savvy Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
Please post contact information for rabbit vets in Mississippi in this thread.

Thanks!

[font="Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"] Hometown Veterinary Clinic
Hwy 471
Brandon, MS
601-825-1697

[/font]
Dr. Rick Kirby

Dr. Rick is compassionate, personable, very knowledgeable on Buns - researches and keeps up with the latest treatments. One of those great all around 'country doctors' that our world seems to be lacking these days.
Sees many Buns on a regular basis. He is one who truely loves helping animals and is not out to make a buck and rabbits are more than 'just rabbits'.
His office staff is the best. When you walk in the office, you will be greeted by Bubba, his old Bulldog and one of the resident cats, in addition to human smiles from the staff. All round great hometown atmosphere.
I have used Dr. Rick for my dogs and have always been very happy.
So far, we've only had a tooth trim done for one of my buns, but Dandelion wasn't scared as he was when the another vet did it. The animals just seem to take right to Dr. Rick.
Highly recommended!

~Sealy

All Animal Hospital
5850 Goodman Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654
662-895-4004
Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox is awesome. He is the vet for our dogs and our many other critters & birds. When I first got Levi (and his brother Lux, RIP), Dr. Cox wasn't our vet, but he was the only one in the area that took care of rabbits. I called his office with a few questions and he promptly returned my call and talked to me for 45 minutes concerning all things rabbit related. From that point, I knew he would become our vet for all of our animals. He is very caring, pleasant, and intelligent.

Latest posts

Back