Mr and Mrs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemm

jemm
Reaction score
I did try and put this in another thread folder but it wouldn't let me so sorry and if it can be moved to a more appropriate then then please do so.

I got some pictures of my 2 looking very sweet together, :kiss: does anyone have any good bonded photos?

2nu3bkm.jpg

esm0px.jpg

6iwtfp.jpg

Thank you doc, your 3 look very cosy together :bunnydance:, how do they get on in the heat do you do anything extra for them?

They are doing OK, keeping them in the shade, have a fan in front of their enclosure when they are inside and lots of water and iced bottles if they need them. It has been really hot here, around 35ºC but they are doing OK.

They are doing OK, keeping them in the shade, have a fan in front of their enclosure when they are inside and lots of water and iced bottles if they need them. It has been really hot here, around 35ºC but they are doing OK.

How lovely,raining again here today I remember seeing dogs in hot countries wearing little ice jackets, shame nothing similar for buns!

Stella (gray & white) and Parker (black & white). Stella has dental problems so Parker helps keep her face clean.

P&SKiss.jpg

Aaahhhh bless them they look so sweet, it's lovely when they help each other out good old Parker :great:

They are just lovely, the white one reminds me of my Bandy. I just love it when they groom each other, it´s just so sweet.

Latest posts

Back