Moving Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillrise

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've had a website for my rabbitry for a while now, but due to issues with my original host, I'm moving it to a new host. It's been a couple days since I changed the nameservers (sorry I'm getting so technical...). Anyway, it's only supposed to take about 48 hours to change, but when I view it from one network connection, I get the old version, still.

The site is at http://hillrise.co.cc/

Anybody able to visit the site and let me know which version you see? You'll know you're on the new host if the Care page has 4 subsections (vs. 3 on the old one; I added the Hot Weather section on the new host). Or, on the For Sale page, you will see a picture of the kits (no pics on that site with the old host). In a little bit, the new host will also have a blurb under Welcome! on the home page directing people to the sales page. The old host was down a lot, too, so if you get an error saying that the DNS lookup failed or the server is down, please let me know that, too.

Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back