Moving the Hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
The rabbits have had a spare bedroom to themselves for a while. Someone is moving into our home and will be using that room. I'm going to be re-locating the rabbits to the basement tonight. It is heated and finished. They will actually have MORE space.

I'm curious if there is anything I need to do to help them during the move. Should I leave them alone for the first few days after I move them?

Have they ever been in that area before? I might have introduced them to it a few times if you had more time before the move. I would recommend making sure their new area still smells like them or you might have some issues with their litter habits as I'm sure they'll want to mark it.

when they were recovering from their spay/neuter we kept them there because it is lower traffic. I had them play in an xpen today for a few hours. I can wait til next weekend to move them. will it help that its the same hutch and set up?

Latest posts

Back