Moving next week

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven123

Reaction score
So my mom is moving out, the closing is on Thursday and I will be spending the first night there, but I won’t bring the bunnies because it’s only for the night. I will be at my dads house the rest of the week and next week I am going to start moving in. Now my bunnies are bonded and my sister gave me a backpack for their things, I’m going to be bringing the first aid kit and some of their toys and their litter boxes between the houses but I was wondering if I would include anything else in there. Especially for the first week because it’s going to be weird moving in with them. I will also bring the treat jar and their food and hay. Anything else you guys think I should bring with?

Time is the key factor--they'll settle in anywhere and then take up whatever routine you come up with. We moved here to Las Vegas with 17 rabbits more than 12 years ago and they all settled in--our avatar Nikki took 3 months to settle down and was our only problem child--she always was a bit of a pill and liked to arrange things to her specifications, so I guess she was just being normal, for her.

Yeah my bunnies were a little spooked on the way to my moms house but once we got there I gave them water and critical care and they were eating hay and looked ok while i was setting up their area in my moms basement. They were ok the entire week and on Sunday when I brought them back to my dads house they were eating hay in the car and while I was setting up their litter boxes and stuff in my room they were eating hay and drinking water and were pretty good. I think it helps that they have each other so moving between houses every week they will start getting used to.

Latest posts

Back