Moulting hair ???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivy

Reaction score
Hi has any got any ideas or home remedies for moulting hair my ivy has trouble pasting it as she ingested it when grooming I groom her daily but I still find s few poos stringing together with hair in litter box thanks

There is a couple ways you can help your rabbit molt.
You can take you rabbit outside (most likely a windy day) and just rub your hands all over her and most if its fur should come off.
You can also take your rabbits out and set on a table. Get you hand damp, or slightly wet. Then rub your hands all over and your wet hands should grab all the fur.
Give your rabbit lots and lots of hay. They are grooming alot and they get all of their fur caught in the digestive track. The hay will help catch the fur an get it through. ;)

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

Thank you Ivy and Bailey both live outside together in a double hutch with attached 24 hour run I will do the damp cloth tomorrow and try it iv heard some people talking on here about papaya tablets ?? Any tried them the down side is iv heard they have a high sugar content thanks

Forgot to add they have 2 huge piles of hay a day and in there litter box

Latest posts

Back