Moss and Zaeo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Bother them and me know how to feed them, but what I was asking was are they doing the right thing separating them from the mother? I'm guessing that its fine as long as they stay warm and keep feeding them.

I got to visit the baby rabbits! They're doing really well! Four still need homes, though. There are four of those silvery brown ones (I'm guessing they're going to be Siamese sable like the dad) and two are black (doesn't black sometimes lighten to chestnut agouti? If so, then that's the mom's color gene there.) I'm not sure if there are any other color genes involved, but I'm sure there are some hidden.

I got sick last week, crazy cold... It's moved to my chest and throat now.

image.jpg

I haven't had much to post, so I haven't updated this in a while...

Got a bale hay for my rabbits, and they LOVE it! They're consuming it a lot faster than the store bought bag of hay!

Weekly concern ( XD ):http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f17/broken-bone-everlasting-bruise-77443/#post1007487

I finally got my laptop yesterday! I'm so HAPPY!!!! I'm writing this post with my new laptop now!

My friend has a sick chicken. Hmm...

Haven't updated this in a bit, but here I am!

I started doing vlogs about my 4-H life! They aren't made public, and i'll probably never show them to anyone, but it's fun!

My hamster bit me and cracked my right thumbnail on friday. Crazy little critter...

Now my foot is hurting in a different place. I need to get it checked out...

I went with a few members of my 4-H club to a teen rally thing where we played group games, did crafts, and learned about goal setting and leadership. It was fun! Look up "Sun Lakes, WA" and you'll see where we got to stay. We went climbing up the cliffs - so fun! Also, the first night we were there was a lunar eclipse!

Halloween - the one time of year when I can dress how I want and no one cares! This year I'm dressed as a Shadow: completely black with black see-through fabric over my face and a cape with a hood. Similar to the grim reaper, but without the scythe... Today I'm going to help my 4-H leader pass out candy from her bookstore.

Every year the entire town dresses up and walks around a loop downtown. Each of the stores and shops sit out in front and passes out candy to everyone walking around. The costumes are always creative and unique, and some of the stores have a policy that you can only have candy if you have a costume on. This year I can't walk the loop, but I'll help pass out candy in my Shadow costume!

Latest posts

Back