Morgan's free-range setup...plus pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peg, I've never even met him and I always think of him as Morgie or Shmorgie Pie or Shmorgie Bear. Is there something wrong with me if I give other people's bunnies nicknames? Morgan looks like such a gentle soul that it's hard not to. His set up looks great, it looks like what I made for Rory when he lived "free range" in the kitchen.

undergunfire wrote:
Thanks, you guys :biggrin2:! I can't wait until we buy a house and put wood floors in and I can paint...I have some really cute ideas for a "comfy/adorable" animal room!

Gacktoholic96 wrote:
Oh your place looks like an amusement park for bunnies!

I have a question though. Where did you buy those metal square mesh thingis? My mom bought those years and years ago and have been trying to find the same to make a custom made cage for my own bunny, but I'm not having much luck. At Bed Bath & Beyond, they had something similar called a stackable cube or something, but it was black plastic with small holes in it. I want something like yours so bunny can see through better. Can you tell me where you got yours? Or at least the official name for them?
I got the cubes from Target ;). They sell them in the storage section. They are called "Organize It" cubes, I do believe.

Actually they just changed them! I have a pic of the box! Took it to post about it...

n764921616_3116052_7708654.jpg

Alicia....really?! I haven't been to Target in a while, so I didn't notice :p.

Shiloh...Morgan is a very gentle bunny. He is really a big bunny stuck in a 5lbs body! I always say that his eyes and his facial expression tell a story.

Spring...it is going very well! Morgan decided to nibble on the carpet a little bit in front of Morgan's cage (where he chewed a little hole in it before), so I just put down some plastic placemats, and now he can't chew the carpet ;).

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
Thanks, you guys :biggrin2:! I can't wait until we buy a house and put wood floors in and I can paint...I have some really cute ideas for a "comfy/adorable" animal room!

Gacktoholic96 wrote:
Oh your place looks like an amusement park for bunnies!

I have a question though. Where did you buy those metal square mesh thingis? My mom bought those years and years ago and have been trying to find the same to make a custom made cage for my own bunny, but I'm not having much luck. At Bed Bath & Beyond, they had something similar called a stackable cube or something, but it was black plastic with small holes in it. I want something like yours so bunny can see through better. Can you tell me where you got yours? Or at least the official name for them?
I got the cubes from Target ;). They sell them in the storage section. They are called "Organize It" cubes, I do believe.

Actually they just changed them! I have a pic of the box! Took it to post about it...

n764921616_3116052_7708654.jpg
Wow, thanks for the picture! I actually found it ok, so don't wory =) There are also some good deals going on at walmart for those who shop there.

Thanks, you guys :blushan:. Morgan is just loving life now!!

I am amazed at how perfect his litter box skills are now that he is free-ranging in the animal room. He used to poop a bit outside of his litter box in the cube cage, but now I have only had to pick up ONE loner poop outside of the litter box :biggrin2:.

Latest posts

Back