More Pictures of Stir-Fry and Ralph

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
:) They're both very sweet and interested in everything! They're just go go go. And they like cuddles. :D I was supposed to take Ralph over to my friend's yesterday, but... As you can imagine it was hard. We're at a stand still as to whether he will just stay here and still be her little boy's "pet" but without the work (he is only 4 afterall, and I'm sure she's not too keen to keep up with his care, although I know she definitely would and she'd be diligent) or if he will go to their home. It will complicate things here a bit, but not by much... I figure two is the best number of rabbits from past experience. Anyway, on to more pictures!!

Karly... "Who are you??"

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

Twins. :p

IMG_5207.jpg

"There's two!"
IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

"I like this end..."

IMG_5239.jpg

"Hey look it's a dog!"

IMG_5241.jpg

Ralph

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

Stir-Fry

IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

First to learn how to jump OFF the ottoman...

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

Together

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

:) Breakfast is feeling left out so we will have new pictures of him up tonight!

I love that Karly and Stir Fry are the same color. And OMG how handsome is Ralph. I didn't realize how tiny he is. That tongue picture:inlove:! I would have a really hard time giving him up!!!

This was way too much cuteness in one dose.

Ralph is QUITE the character!! She's also nice and cuddly. :)

Stir-Fry is now a lot more outgoing, I guess he just needed a few seconds to settle in! He was hopping off the ottoman as soon as he could figure he could, haha!!

I need to try and re-sex them and see if they are the same... that's on the to-do list as soon as I get home.

Okay...wow I dont think thats fair to post. Its just WAY to cute.

They are the funniest little pair. I love all the pictures with the dog. He/she seems very gentle.

haha, I understand why you are having mixed feelings about giving ralph up. He/ she is a doll.

If I were a bun I would have binkied in my seat looking at these pics!! Adorable! I love the tongue pic and the twins pic :) congrats on the new additions!

IMG_5207.jpg

:inlove:Awwwwwww!!!!!!! That is sooo cute! It makes me wish I had a dog so that my baby bunnies would get used to one! lol.

And is Stir-Fry telling you that he wants to pursue a career in rabbit hopping!? :DThat is some serious air on that take-off from the bed!

They look like such a blast to watch! Hmm.. I wonder what it costs for a one-way ticket to Iowa? :p

Emily

I, um... Am working for the government... Yeah, filling out the census... I need your address.:pleaseplease: For purely non-nefarious bunny napping purposes. :biggrin2:

Thanks guys!! They're just TOO cute. It's so nice out we might go out for a romp this evening... And we're taking a visit to preschool today. The kids are SO excited, especially my younger ones. It's a good thing we are mostly outside so they'll have plenty of time to recuperate from the lovins because they will stay inside for that. The point of that was to expect pictures! LOL

And yep, Amy and I decided he was a Palomino, haha. I'd never seen one in person (or really heard much about the breed) so I had no idea right off the bat, unlike Ralph.

And... It looks like Ralph will be staying. I'm not sure if I should change his name or what. Ralph was cuter when we thought he was a she! :p

Oh, which, we (me and lots of bunny people) did decide they are both male. :) Neuters for the win! :D I am glad I have not run into the problem of spays for some time haha.

SunnyCait wrote:

God every time I look at this picture I can stop laughing. It's just too cute.

I need a few pics of bunny tongues on my walls and every time im depressed/angry I can just look at them and laugh!!!! Lol

Latest posts

Back