More Baby Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
Hello!

One day i was taking my cat on a walk down our driveway, I noticed a white baby (presumably 20-ish days old.) bunny walking through the grass. I caught it right away and I noticed one more stumbling along. I caught that one too, and soon we caught 3 more, for a total of 5 rabbits.

When we had a couple rabbits out, they must have bred and had babies out in the wild. When we caught the rabbits, the baby bunnies wad continued to live in there den, and foraging for food in the day.

We kept them in our house for a week, and just today we put them in with our sweetest rabbit, Reva, that has 3 month old baby bunnies. So we put the 3 month old baby in a another hutch and put our little baby bunnies in with Reva. She started to lick them (to be honest, they were pretty greasy.). So far she is a really great "Grandmother".
(There is one more rabbit, but no picture.)

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 3.17.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 3.16.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 3.15.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 3.35.57 PM.png
IMG_6677.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back