Monday morning GLEE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
What a perfect day! Snow is melting...buns are satiated from breaky and snoozing contently, and I am writing my first of three exams for this week in 2 hours

no more classes for this semester !! we are off in less than 5 days for the great OZ!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying this superb Monday:pullhair:but...I do have one thing....

PLEASE could someone give me a 'gentle' reminder of how to post pictures again? as I mentioned in a previous post-my file extensions are 'too big' and I can't remember how to fix this..and I have some great buns in the snow shots!

P.S.Carolyn~where do I find some updated bun shots for your abode?

Howdy, Lady!

It warmed up here and melted all the snow, too.
I was hoping for at least a late start at work, but no.

I'm just waiting for the workday to end so's I can go home.....'bout 30 minutes to go.

Nothing on the agenda for tonight as far as chores....just plan on relaxing for the evening, playing with the bunnies, and watching Charlie Brown's Christmas on TV.

I can't remeber whatbun gets run time....either Binkie or Rosie.
Rosie... I think.
Don't really feel like contending with the ankle-biter (Binkie) anywho.

Cher wrote:
PLEASE could someone give me a 'gentle' reminder of how to post pictures again? as I mentioned in a previous post-my file extensions are 'too big' and I can't remember how to fix this..and I have some great buns in the snow shots!

You need to upload them to a host account....like photobucket.
They will let you resize pics right on their site.
I always suggest keeping the original pic on your computer.
Once the pic is uploaded, you can simply copy and paste the IMG link right into your post.

040.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

028.jpg

Okay lets keep our fingers'n'paws crossed that this works, I really should be studying my stats~exam in 4 hours!! ack
but the buns are sooo adorable I had to post them after I recieved such lovely help from you guys
And then...
I thought I would include a small wedding shot :)
now I am on a roll!! okay okay
off to study, thanks SOOOOO much for the photobucket help! I really appreciate it

17dfe83c.jpg

xo Cher

Latest posts

Back