mommy plucked me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyG

Reaction score
I told mommy I didn't want to lose my beautiful long hair but she told me if I didn't I could get very sick and get something called wool block. I didn't want to get that so I was a very good girl and let mommy pluck me today. My hair was falling out anyways but I still miss it.
I was so pretty before with my long hair

6686062755_dbe893baa4_b.jpg

6686062399_52f47d59fb_z.jpg

but now i'm nearly bald! Mommy says it will grow back and probably even longer than before.
6699176021_7a2954db1d_z.jpg

6699176225_a7152b80fd_z.jpg

6699176379_1725201c88_z.jpg

mommy says with short hair I look shiny like my satin angora daddy

You look so pwity with your showrt haiwr.It will gwow bak i fink.

This is me mommies babwy spweaking.I am 3 weeks owld today.so im ofwicially an easter bwunnyy.My nwame is Tornado and hapy estwer:stork::spintongue

My mommy does the same thing. But heres what ya do. Sit there and close your eyes and be really really still and make your mommy think you like it so much that you fell asleep. Then when she's not paying attention snap and bite. Mommy squeals and yells naughty but at least she stops doing that awful stuff. My mommy doesn't get that I LIKE to look all clumpy.

My mommy plucks me too! I tinks it is ssssooooooo rude! My wool ges so long and bootiful, den she just pulls it all off. I dont tink a crasin is enough payment.

Mommy says she is making a scarf from my wool. I need to wear it because I is chilly now. :p

Latest posts

Back