Mommy did something horrible!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Ma has done something terrible! She knows I am a Princess, but yet she brings a new bunny into the house, first it was Sisi, who now eats food that should be mine, plays with toys that should be mine, and takes up space in my room. Now, Ma has decided to make it worse. A) She brought another bun in, B) Shes not sleeping in our room anymore and C) Its a buck, so Sisi is acting all funny when she smells him on Ma... I am greatly disapointed in ma... She should know better, and she should know all of her decisions have to be aproved by me first. She has gone way out of line... Perhaps a good nip will get her back to her normal self....?
-Simi

Mommy brought a boy into the house! A boy! Can you believe it? I am so excited... Mommy says we will never see each other other than from on each side of the wire, but oh well, Im still happy about him being a boy! Simi has been all uptight about it, but shes a dram queen... She will get over it. Mommy still hasn't let me or Simi see this new fella, and we still don't know his name... Mommy says he still doesnt have a name... I think it should be "ILOVESISI" Doesn't that just roll of the tounge? Well, I'd better go, Simi is getting mad that I am typing so much, so I'll chat later.
-Sisi

We just had to tell about the new boy... And our thought of him being here.

I'm an only bun, so I know exactly how you're feeling, Simi! I know I'd be horrified if any -other- rabbits were to come into -my- place and share -my- food and -my- mommy! (The worst thing is, she's been thinking about adopting another bun since she's moving out of her parent's place. The nerve!)
Best wishes dealing with this.
~Butter

"I think a new boy sounds GRAND!!!!! The people are considering another boy bunny to help fill in the gap that Bud left behind. I totally agree with Sisi. I can't wait to talk to him!!!"

-Teacup

[line]

"Ugg what is Teacup thinking? Simi you are absolutely right, I agree whole heartedly with you. The people at my house are think about getting another boy rabbit!!! It's BLASPHEMYhowdare they.Haven't they been reading the rule book I've started?!?!? I will have to post it on line."

-Kali

Hey, just Simi here today... I am really not liking having this boy in the house now. Mom doesn't sleep in our room anymore, and Sisi has been a real beeotch! Plus, shes been humping anything that moves, and some things that dont!:shock:Ma says shes been acting like a male dog... :p. Ma's real upset now cause Sisi is being so nasty... Saying maybe its time to get her spayed or bred... Eww, I don't want any whiny babies in MY room! Yuck!

Simi

We totally agree. Mom brought another bun into the house 2 weeks ago. She brings it into our room and dosent let us meet it. Not only that, but our avatar has a picture of it, OOOO the nerve.

The slaves are getting out of hand. They think that they own the place and can do whatever they like.

My dear Simi,

You KNOW that you are queen of that warren. So stop snivelling and whip things into shape! Boy bunnies may be annoying, but they are a necessity to the survival of our species. And perhaps if Sisi likes this fellow so much she will share HIS food dish instead of stealing what is rightfully yours.

Look, you can't control what those blasted humans do...they've got the upper hand when it comes to size.

So take advantage of the situation. Show them who's boss. Demand that they bow to you. Come on, Simi, you've got to show some rabbitude around there.

Do keep me updated on your progress.

Your Ruler,

Queen Gingivere

Well, Ma says that right now Sisi and I are in the middle of "bonding"... I took your advice, and I was really bad. Ma doesnt see mto happy with me. Today when we were out for our bonding session, I showed Sisi that I WAS QUEEN, not her, so I puropsed that she groom me... She didn't like that very much, and we ended up fighting, Ma got real upset, and put me in my cage saying "You started that Simi, so YOU are first to go into your cage! Naughty girl! You know better, you need to be nice to Sisi if you ever want to live with her!" Ma was real upset... I haven't seen her like that before.... She said shes gonna keep trying to bond us, and then the boy will just get his own cage!:shock:Mean I know!! (Ma says she can't bond him and sisi becase he still has his "nuttems" and Sisi is still a "hormonal female") Things aren't going well today :(

Simi

Latest posts

Back