Modular gates/fences

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bheater

Reaction score
Anyone have luck with these. I adopted a juvenile who's a bit of an escape artist. Looking for something beyond the standard door gate that I can use as a boundary in my living room. I've been opening up the puppy pen and approximating thing, but would love an option that lets me block of part of the room. Modular/adjustable preferred. Obviously nothing that she can squeeze through or chew up.

Hi, some pictures of your setup and your rabbit would be nice here so we can see what she has there and how to fix the problem. I use fireguard panels they are 68 cm high and there are two longer panels and two shorter and two on top so you can combine them as you wish

Attachments

• fireguard-baby.jpg
    fireguard-baby.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 7
That could do the trick. Basically I'm looking for something to split the room in half so she can otherwise roam freely while I'm home.

I have a few of them, removed the tops and connected larger panels and shorter panels into two separate gates so they can be easily folded away and connected quickly with carabiner clips (I use two per one side, top and bottom, to make sure there's no escape). There are many uses, you can join them into a playpen, or you can block some areas with them, I block my desks with all the cables etc when I need, so my rabbits have whole my room except of all blocked areas, basically by perimeter. I find them very useful. Bought secondhand so have a few was a really cheap solution

Last edited:
Anyone have luck with these. I adopted a juvenile who's a bit of an escape artist. Looking for something beyond the standard door gate that I can use as a boundary in my living room. I've been opening up the puppy pen and approximating thing, but would love an option that lets me block of part of the room. Modular/adjustable preferred. Obviously nothing that she can squeeze through or chew up.

Honestly I would just use a big tall piece of wood. They'll be more interested in chewing it than escaping it I would hope!!!

Latest posts

Back