Mixed Breed Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayuri

Reaction score
I had a look and I couldnt see a mixed breed bunny thread only pure breeds so I thought that I would start one :D

Here are my two babies

Grace is a "dwarf lop":laughsmiley: We were told she was a Nethaland dwarf lop :roflmao: - shes a BIG bunny - well we arent taking a giant here but she isnt remotely small but SO cuddly and cute

HPIM0469.jpg
HPIM0075.jpg

HPIM0072.jpg
Image118-1.jpg

And here is Louis -- we were told that he was a lop mix - we think he may be crossed with a nethie because he has a bit of a nethie face and he isnt particularly very big - 2.5kg

Image045-2.jpg
HPIM0424.jpg

Image071-1.jpg
Image091-1.jpg

When i got Buttons, i was told that she was a Holland Lop. At that time, i didn't know much about rabbit breeds... but now i do and she most definitely doesnt look like a HL :p no matter, i still love my little mixed breed bunny to bits :heartbeat:

45mths06.jpg

25mths36.jpg

I have no clue what breed Mocha is, but he is a mix!
m11.jpg

um2.jpg

um3.jpg

And his half brother, my beloved Spice (RIP)... (Ironically I always called him the Spice of my life. :))
spicee1.jpg

may6Quartet.jpg

runcam.jpg

Heres Phinneus. He has some lop, maybe some nethie, and defenitely some lionhead in him!

DSC_0103-1.jpg

You can see his little 'mane' in this pic:

DSC_0078.jpg

And he has the most gorgeus eyes :):

DSC_0005.jpg

Everyone elses bunnies are soooo cuteeee :D!

i think i have concluded that nemo is a mini lop/holland lop mix. what color is he? broken black and white i'm assuming, no?

i love him no matter how much of a mutt he is!!! :)

[align=center] :hearts:hearts:hearts::bunnyheart:hearts::hearts

[/align][align=left]
DSC00350.jpg

being adorable in the dining room

DSC00346.jpg

being adorable in my old room

DSC00349.jpg

being adorable lying on my lap

DSC00354.jpg

being a little !@#$ and eating my dog's food!!!!!!!!!!!! that stopped quickly :shame

tracy (and nimmooooo!!!) :)
[/align]

timetowaste wrote:
i think i have concluded that nemo is a mini lop/holland lop mix. what color is he? broken black and white i'm assuming, no?

i love him no matter how much of a mutt he is!!! :)

[align=center] :hearts:hearts:hearts::bunnyheart:hearts::hearts

[/align]
[align=left]
DSC00350.jpg

being adorable in the dining room

DSC00346.jpg

being adorable in my old room

DSC00349.jpg

being adorable lying on my lap

DSC00354.jpg

being a little !@#$ and eating my dog's food!!!!!!!!!!!! that stopped quickly :shame

tracy (and nimmooooo!!!) :)
[/align]
:roflmao:

Latest posts

Back