Misty, Charlie and Oliver's Crawl Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! Oliver has talent! Must be horrible to be so spoiled rotten that he doesn't even need a cage any more. Geez that poor bunny.

So the syphilis or whatever isn't causing much problems? Thankfully all of my babies seem to have healed well. I need to ask the vet when it will be save to introduce Jazzy to other rabbits (aka Fey).

Need more pics! Especially of Misty! I <3 Misty!

I'm teaching him to gamble so he can pay off his vet bills. Someone needs to pull their weight around here.

:ponder:

The syphilis (or whatever it is) just cleared up one day and hasn't returned. The only thing is a couple small scabs on his cheek, although they've been healing, so I think they're going away too.

Can't wait to see Fey have another friend!!

I'll have to take some of Misty and Charlie. I have a couple, but nothing too recent. I've been a bad bunny parent...

Soo cute! Who knew Oliver was a gamblin' bun? ;)

Im so glad to hear he's healed and doing better. And yes, we need some pics of Queen Misty and Sir Charlie.

So.. since Oliver hasn't been locked in his cage for the past month, I decided to pack the cage away and just let him be a free range bun on the main floor.

He's been cage free for two weeks.... and the scabs have flared up again. GOOD GOD! I just can't win with this little rabbit. So apparently the solution is he has his cage, but I just don't lock the door. Then he's a happy, symptom free rabbit.

How does one bunny get to rule my life like this?!

Good thing I love him and he cuddles so much. :p

Nad

New pictures and a quick update :)

I decided Oliver needed a little camera time, so we did a quick photo shoot last night - which Oliver wasn't too impressed by until I started bribing him with Frosted Flakes.

DSC_9327-1.jpg

Then he was all about taking pictures...

DSC_9263-1.jpg

So let's see... the bunnies are all good - healthy and happy and ALL shedding like little fur machines at the moment.

:pullhair:

Misty and Charlie remain my upstairs bunnies and Oliver gets the whole main floor to himself. We've given up on bonding mainly because we're lazy and we still don't know what Oliver's scabs are (which he gets every now and then).

Charlie and Oliver can spend time together no problem, but as usual, Misty is the DIVA and refuses to share Charlie or be near Oliver without letting him know who's boss.

:disgust:

I'm just going to let her win that fight since I do enjoy having Oliver all to myself - he's the biggest cuddle bun alive - so I'm not complaining.

As far as me... I'm busy with life (as usual). A million projects on the go, lots of travelling, work work work ...

I've been at my new job for almost a year now and I am still loving it. Thankfully I workfor a bank that was NOT hard hit by all the economic chaos. Had I stayed at IBM - who knows (since they have been cutting staff recently).

Neil and I spent some time in Florida and the Bahamas last year (instead of having kids). Haha. Every year my mother asks me when I'm going to finally make her a grandmother, and every year I tell her - not this yearmom, instead we're going to *insert travel destination here*.

This year Neil and I aren't having kids and going to Greece and Turkey instead. Or maybe Australia. We haven't decided yet.

I have a milestone birthday coming up - the big THREE-OH. God, where did my twenties go?! Actually... I know where they went and they were a rockin' good time. *sigh*. Now I could never keep up with my former self. LOL. Sad isn't it? When you physically know you're on the wrong side of the hill...

Anyways, I just came in to put up the new pictures and I rambled instead. I try to pop in every now and then to catch up - but it's less and less frequent unfortunately. *sigh*.

I have some more video of the little dudes to put up soon... just have to get around to loading it up on photobucket.

:p

It's so great to hear from you Nadia!:hug:It sounds like you and the bunnies are doing well.:) I LOVE those pictures of Oliver. You really do have a gift with the camera - although it must help having such cute models!;)

Now....how about some Misty and Charlie pictures....:whistling

Hi! Harlequin lop greetings from Cinnamon!
cin004.jpg

Charlie and Cinnamon seem to like white girls.;)
389e3d28.jpg

Glad to hear from you! Love the pic of Oliver, so cute.

I also tried a trio with the boys and it didnt work well. I think its difficult for a pair thats been together so long to accept a third.

Oh and Youre not off the hook- we need some Misty and Charlie pics soon!

Yay Nadia! Thanks for the update - we miss you around here :(

Oliver looks so cute with the eggs - looks like he is laying on them waiting for them to hatch :D Don't blame you for wanting him all to yourself. Glad to hear that Misty hasn't lost the Diva attitude ;)

I HATED being 30 - no other birthday has seemed as depressing as that one! And I'm totally with you on travelling as opposed to having kids - so many places to see, so little time :D

Oh, and I agree with Haley - Misty and Charlie pictures are definitely required!!!

Jan

My little Charlie monkey passed away on Sunday. We took him to the vet today adn they're going to do an autopsy since it seems like he got sick and passed away so suddenly.

Neil wanted to get it done, I was iffy because my worst fear is that they'll come back and it will be something I could have caught or prevented somehow. :-(

The house is very quiet without him. Misty isn't herself yet - she's pretty silent.

We had her down in the living room playing with us and surprisingly she went up to Oliver's cage and laid her head down for him and he licked her. I guess she's pretty desparate for a friend. :)

Nadia

Oh No, Nadia! I'm so very sorry :(

Poor Misty. I know she's a little Diva, but she must feel like she needs a bunny shoulder to cry on :cry2.

I can't believe it - he was such a lovely little man.

I'm thinking of you all, and if you need to talk, you can eiter pm or email me.

Jan

Latest posts

Back