MISSY IS A BOY?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkeaton

Reaction score
there is really no point to sharing this if you think about it for long enough but maybe youll laugh at it... missy had her first checkup at the vet with us today at 3. due to covid they came and took her. then called us.... they said " WE HAVE EXCITING NEWSSS!!!!!!" my mom and i thought SHE was pregnant. she was not pregnant. we couldn't have thought this was what they were going to say... "your bunny is a boy!!" omg. all of his stuff is pink.

Well, welcome to the club :))

I adopted a very sweet girl from an accidental litter (her parents were two sisters from a petstore) and she was incredibly sweet then after some time she had tescicles :)) Miracles happen :))

It's a great club! Neal was named Nelly for his first few months and Jethro was named Jenny! Always a funny story to tell!

Yeah, I adopted two babies from two different oopsie litters first was this sweet girl with the testicles and other was Smokey, they said she was 100% boy :)

Her parents also were two sisters from a petstore. 🤣

Other rabbits I adopted were all older and sexed properly.

there is really no point to sharing this if you think about it for long enough but maybe youll laugh at it... missy had her first checkup at the vet with us today at 3. due to covid they came and took her. then called us.... they said " WE HAVE EXCITING NEWSSS!!!!!!" my mom and i thought SHE was pregnant. she was not pregnant. we couldn't have thought this was what they were going to say... "your bunny is a boy!!" omg. all of his stuff is pink.
This last sentence is the most hilarious part of this LOL. At least now you know! I'm sure he won't mind the pink stuff.

Yes. But that means another white bunny that is a girl, has been a boy for 2 years... it is pretty funny tho. Im not going to replace all of his stuff hes just gonna have to live with pink stuff... and his new name is Peter!

he only reacts to the name missy so im gonna call him mister. anyone willing to trade me some blue for pink LOL

Latest posts

Back