Missed News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
I just noticed that Peanut is at the bridge after looking under m.e.'s avatar.

God, I'm so sorry and somewhat devastated to hear this.

How terribly sad. I'm so sorry. This really threw me.

I'm sorry I didn't know. :pink iris:

:hug:

She left us last Friday, and it's been a hard first week getting used to a house without our Mighty Pea :cry4:

But Rex and I are doing okay. As much as we miss her, we really were blessed to have her as a part of our family, even if it seems our time together was cut too short.

I'm so so sorry, m.e.

My thoughts, love, and prayers go out to you and Rex, Dear Heart. I'm so sorry for your pain. My heart breaks for you. I know how much you love your little ones. Bless your heart for giving them all such great lives.

Oh, m.e., I wish there was something that I could say or do to make it easier on you, but unfortunately, I can't. Please give Rex a big hug and kiss for us all.

Love,

Carolyn

I still can't get Peanut, Marshmellow and Flopsy out of my mind. :( Hearing about our babies that we all know passing into the Other Side doesn't seem to get better for me.

To top it off, just read a story and saw some pictures about the dogs that Michael Vick and DMX have tortured. How do you block out those horrific photographs and stories? I really try to steer clear of such stories because I take it on in such an unhealthy way, but sometimes, you aren't expecting it and before you know it the pictures are right in front of your face. How do you get rid of those images in your mind?

I tell myself Thank God my babies and the others here didn't fall into the hands of these monsters, but it makes me so upset to think of those innocent little babes that did. I wish we could do something with the demons that do such things. In my opinion, they shouldn't be a part of society or any living thing.

I'm going to try to start my day over again because I'll be a basketcase all day if I stay on this road; it's just hard to block out.

Well, I just saw that Pebbles has a new friend! :biggrin2:

That helps think of something better.

Latest posts

Back