Miss Sweetie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Miss Sweetie passed away this afternoon around 12:40 pm. I was cleaning bunny cages and had just given her some lovin, pets and told her what a great bunny she is and what a great momma she was. A few minutes later I looked over and she was going, I gave her a few more pets and she passed away.

When we first got her I tried calling her Onyx, but it just wasn't her. Karen was calling her Sweetie and that describe her so well. She had a very loving and gentle personality, she always took great care of her babies.

Sweetie was approximately 4 1/2 to 5 years old (the person we got her from did not give us an exact date). She was and will be loved by us forever.

Sweetie2-14-10.jpg

SweetiePeanut11-8-07.jpg

Sweetiesbabygivesherkisses10-23-07.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss Dave. May you find peace knowing that she is looking down on you and making sure that you are okay. May you also find comfort in the memories that you have of her.

I like the pic of her with the baby bunny, it is so cute.

BTW: I have a lionhead mix doe named Sweetie.

Dave I'm so sorry for your loss of Miss Sweetie.

She was a Beautiful Bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Miss Sweetie.

You will be missed.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

I am so glad you were able to share her last moments, I also know how bittersweet that is.
Sorry for your loss, Dave.

Binky Free, Sweetie and have fun playing with all our other bunnies waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry your Sweetie has gone over the bridge. how
special for you that you were able to spend her last moments together and she wasn't alone at her time

Aw, how can Sweetie be gone? I'm so sorry :( I remember when you got her, she was such a gorgeous girl.

I'm so sorry Sweetie passed away. I can't think of anything profound to say, but I know that sharing a burden makes it lighter on everyone. She was a special girl, such a good mom, and so regally beautiful. Over time, you will remember her with a smile instead of tears.

I'm sorry Sweetie left for the Bridge :0(.

The first and last thing she knew in your company Dave, was love.

At the Bridge she will feel it still and return some in spirit.

Binky free lovely bunny momma Sweetie.

Jo xx

Oh no, that's so sad.... I'm sorry for your loss... may she rest in peace, Miss Sweetie bunny!! :pray::rainbow::bunnyangel:
* sorry for the delay in posting

Latest posts

Back