Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
If he bites or nips you let out a short high pitch screem and tell him no. The scream sounds like a bunny being hurt and they will stop.
OK thx for the tip Dave...I hope he also stops lunging at me...I wish I new what changed and sooo fast too...I have patience and leather gloves tho...its' all good lol

What a great idea April!!! you can come to MN, Torch claims to b the Bunny Whisperer so u and I can sit back with drinks and watch "The Master" LMAO...either way it would b a blast

Ok - only becuase yer such a good bunny person fancy - I will try and channel Jay Jay from here.

Ahh, I know why he is upset, you don't watch enough NFL Packer games on the TV. Ya see, he is a big Packers fan.

Well, there ya have it. That and more craisins.

Bunny Whisperer.

Torchster wrote:
Ok - only becuase yer such a good bunny person fancy - I will try and channel Jay Jay from here.

Ahh, I know why he is upset, you don't watch enough NFL Packer games on the TV. Ya see, he is a big Packers fan.

Bunny Whisperer.
LMAO it helps to look at a pic of Jay Jay u can channel better...or so I have seen on animal planet lol

Well I dont even like football, but if the other 3 boys in this house saw what u wrote they would b shipping Jay Jay to u ASAP lol

Speaking of Animal Planet you should try and get a show of your own...There has been the Horse whisperer, Dog whisperer...U would make boo koo bucks as the Bunny Whisperer lol I "might" pay to see u lmao

Fancy77 wrote:
What a great idea April!!! you can come to MN, Torch claims to b the Bunny Whisperer so u and I can sit back with drinks and watch "The Master" LMAO...either way it would b a blast
That sounds like a great idea!! :)

SweetSassy wrote:
Do I need to come to MN to straighten him out?? LOl.

J/k :p

Are you near the Mall of America? I'm coming too. We can all squeal or scream like Dave suggested. I can just picture the look on Jay Jay's face as we do it!

hln917 wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:

Are you near the Mall of America? I'm coming too. We can all squeal or scream like Dave suggested. I can just picture the look on Jay Jay's face as we do it!
Yep I am 2 hours south-ish of the MOA

Fancy77 wrote:
hln917 wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:

Yep I am 2 hours south-ish of the MOA
I'm def coming for a visit so we can go to the MOA!! :yes:

Torchster wrote:

Bunny Whisperer.
The reason he is upset is they are watching Packer games and he's a Bears fan.

I was told tapping your finger on thier nose and "turing" away is a sign for them that biting is not a good thing.
When my dwarf started love bites, it seemed to work.
Hope Jay Jay calms down! :)

Well I hope u all had a good weekend...I did actually. I am still waiting to get the rest of my scrap booking things in. And since i am not the type of person to just sit around and enjoy relaxing too often, I had a whole weekend to sew. :pinkelepht:

I finished a beautiful quilt top I was unable to quilt it tho cuz I needed to order more thread. I am so excited to get that one done and shipped out to the new owner which I know will love it...if not...hmmm...I might have to resort to violence lol :biggrin2:

I started a french toile themed quilt Blue, and Yellow. When i am finished i will then decide whether I like it or not lol

I did sign another child which started today and another one I am signing on Wed. I am elated I will have a full house again. My ears r ringing tho the new girl is sweet and great except she likes to scream...I think she popped one of my ear drums.... Advil is my friend lol
Jay Jay has decided he likes me again...WHOO HOO :pinkbouce: He has not bite me all weekend. Well and TBH he was out in his restricted area for the majority of the weekend and I was in another room, but he still received pets here and there from me and the family. So I might b in the clear from his bad attitude...let's all cross out fingers LOL

Mr Monty-Q has come out of his shell even more that I thought could happen. He has become a Binky fanatic. So much so that when I go in his room I have to be on my toes...he does them so much and sometimes so fast that I have been knocked on my hiney a few times now. Thank goodness its a small room I can catch my self b4 I break a hip lol

Pics will b updated some time soon.

Latest posts

Back