Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I have pics...I will have u know this took forEVER but now u all can stop being so demanding LMAO

JAY JAY

P1010127.jpg

P1010128.jpg

MONTY

P1010129.jpg

P1030131.jpg

I have been having to keep Jay Jay in a small area in front of his cage. Since Monty has been here Jay Jay feels the need to mark his territory with pooping and peeing. I thought this was odd that Jay Jay does this cuz he hadbeen nuetered since November, I thought it wud eventually stop. I was wrong, it has progressively gotten worse. So Ihave decided toreduce his free roam status untill I feel he can be trusted again to not pee and poop all over the house, like he did b4 Monty arrived.

Monty has been doing great, as he is getting older he pees less when he is out of his cage. He has the run of1 room that we have blocked off, but when Jay Jay is in his cageIunblock that room. In the beginning Monty didnt wanna leave his space, then poof one day he decided he is brave enough to roam the whole house. Now when I have him blocked in his room he throws a fit to get out even scratching at the gate to knock it down (which he has suceeded in doinng so) But I can not risk a fight between the boys and have to guilty of a conscience if I dont let themm out to play as much as possible.

So this concludes my updates for today...:wave:

:inlove: Thanks for pic's Denise. :)

Sounds like a good idea to give JAy JAy a smaller area til he quits peeing everywhere. It's probably cause you have another male in the house. I'm guessing. Sounds like he's not happy about it.

:wave: Hello from Ohio.

Latest posts

Back