Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fancy77 wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Monty is a dead ringer for my flemmie boy Titan.
Do u have a pic of him somewhere I wud love to see him
Titanonthecouch11-28-09C.jpg

So this whole demoting Jay Jay thing has been a bit challenging...I am learning that he is such a dominant bun, he even tries to dominate me. I have him gated off in a section in front of his cage so he can go in and out

Well my "gate" is NIC panels that r 2 high...he can jump over that with no problem. then he runs all over and poops.

The kicker of all this is he waits till I am out of the room or off to do laundry. I can hear him make "the getting out noise" I come by him to then put him back in his area, and he starts to charge me and his BL is saying "Im out leave me the heck alone"

He does try to bite also...well I lay him on his back and sternly remind him I'm the boss lol well He was jumping out of the area so much I needed to improvise a gate 3 NIC high...so far so good...I'm smarter than him HA HA HA

No not too much fun at all I went to put him away and now he wont even let me touch him I needed to clean up his mess and he kept charging me and biting me...not hard but not the point

Fancy77 wrote:
No not too much fun at all I went to put him away and now he wont even let me touch him I needed to clean up his mess and he kept charging me and biting me...not hard but not the point
Oh no.... he's mad being locked back up. Maybe you should ask in the behavior section what to do. Biting isn't good.

NO I am getting ticked too I cant have a bun that used to b free roam with great potty habits then I got Monty and all habits changed which is TBE but this...biting...aggression...and lunging at me...after my interview tonight I will spend some floor time with him and see it that will make a difference

U hit the nail on the head there Helen lol...Im thinking of investing chain mail, like they use on sharks...those bunny teeth r like razors

well grrr...try telling him no and biting back???? sometimes works with dogs...hmm...

or tempt him with food like we do the average boy and maybe hell come around...

Brenda thats funny...bite him back...I gave him the ANGRY FACE :grumpy: and a stern NO lol I bet thats not the same tho huh? lol

hmmm did you mentally bite him when you told him no?? lol

have you tried ignoring him! i didnt think about that but i do it wit fallow when hes in a prissy mood and it works better than bribin with good!
or...ill be eating something he likes and make the bag shake a lot and make him nudge me and beg and let me cuddle him before he gets any

Latest posts

Back