Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picklezon

Reaction score
Are mini rex usually sweet and mellow.. i have one and he is so far but im afraid when he starts to mature that ill have to neuter him.. and im 16 and dont have that much money.. i just spent over $100s on him. and my parents werent to thrilled on getting one.. ive had it for a day and its caught my moms heart.. but ill have to break it to my dad that we need to neuter him. he wont be too happy.

I have a mini rex and he isnt fixed but i will get him fixed in time. He is 3yrs old and WONDERFUL!! Every a.m. I open his cage door and he sticks his head out and i pet him....then when i leave the door open to run around he kinda grunts but is very gentle If i walk into the room where he stays he runs after my feet when i walk in the door! I just love him!! :bunnyheartAnother thing he will jump in his cage sometimes when i walk in looking for his treats he is a pig lol

thanks.. he's very cute! i was just watching tv and he was laying by me.. he nips at me very gently if he wants my hand to move out of the way, or he wants me to pet him... he even started to "purr".

My mini-Rex, Dill,is the most energetic (and crazy!) of all my bunnies and I love him to bits! He's neutered, though. He was quite the handful (but in a happy way) until he bonded with Sherry, a little dwarf who pursued him relentlessly until he finally succumbed to her affections. :) (I was very jealous).

He still paws at my leg and jumps on my head to dig my hair. :craziness

He's a character! He's not at all skittish, he runs to the door to check out visitors and paws at them too. He a very cheerful bunny -- he gets mad and nips, and he's king of the back legs 'flick off', but heforgives you instantly! :)

I guess you'll see how yours is once he hits puberty, but start saving your pennies. The thought ofDill with a testosterone overload is...:shock:

sas :wiggle, dill :brownbunnyand the gang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
he's king of the back legs 'flick off', but heforgives you instantly!

Hee hee - it cracks me up to see that. Snuggy does it when she'soffended, which is almost daily. She's such a drama queen!

When she does it to one of us, everyone else laughs and says, "Ha ha, she flicked you off!"

It's a real insult, just as she intended.

Latest posts

Back