Mini Rex Litter :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
Buttercup had 2 kits early this morning :)

I'm worried about one kit though. While the other is big and healthy, this one is very very small. I know the possibilities of peanuts but this one appears normally formed and very active? I'll post pics of both babes tomorrow :)

Here are the parents

Will's Buttercup

dmy4b4.jpg

C.CUZ Oreo

2cii6v5.jpg

Piccies!

The charlie marked baby

288taxi.jpg

6nrx8o.jpg

The tiny baby (Peanut?)

1f812.jpg

2vba36h.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics. It was chilly outside and I didn't want them to get cold :p

Congrats! I wouldn't classify the smaller one as a peanut- he/she is simply smaller. Little ones like that often catch up to their litter mates in size later one as long as they are getting their bellies full just as frequently.

leo9lionheads wrote:
I do be leave the smaller one is a peanut, it has the little peanut ears and the bulge on its forehead.

I kinda figured that :(

He doesn't seem to be getting fed as well and was rather listless today.

Sadly, I found the peanut dead in the front of the nest box today :(Its something I knew was going to happen but it doesn't make it any less sad.
On a brighter note, the other kit is doing very well and has a huge fat belly :)

Blaze_Amita wrote:
any updates on the babies?? Shall I get to see you and Oreo at Shepardsville show Oct 30th??

Yup :D I'm going with my 4H group

Turns out this little guy (I'm pretty sure hes a little boy) is a Broken BlackOtter like his daddy :)

If it turns out to be a girl I may keep it but if its a boy I think I'll move him on to another home.

Piccies!

ruvdwg.jpg

svkjzb.jpg

2z8vmly.jpg

2it06zl.jpg

Buttercup not looking very pleased XD

14o6qaf.jpg

Brier making a guest appearance :coolness:

2uqcf0w.jpg

Latest posts

Back