Mini lops are 6 weeks, LOTS of pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayhara

Reaction score
Well our two mini lop litters just hit six weeks. I finally have some idea of who I am keeping so here are some pictures of the ones I am sure I am keeping ( at least to 4 months) at the bottom will be the ones I am thinking of keeping. I wanted to keep a total of ten from these two litters but since I only have three does out of 15 babies! I don't think I want to keep back seven bucks! Right now I am aiming for 8 total. The six I already have chosen and two more, whichever two bucks are the best out of the Gold tipped black steels and the broken blacks.

The Keepers
Keepersfromthefrontat6wks-1.jpg

Keepersat6wks-1.jpg

Topsofthekeepersat6weeks-1.jpg

left to right in the top two pictures : Lilac buck, broken gold tipped black steel buck, Broken lilac doe(on top), broken chestnut agouti buck, broken silver tipped black steel doe, and gold tipped black steel doe. These are from two different litters.

Just the girls
Thegirls.jpg

Some posed pictures of my "keepers"
Brk GTBS buck
SchmidtsCT10brokengoldtippedblacksteelbuckSide2.jpg

Brk chestnut agouti buck
SchmidtsCT10sBrokenChestnutagoutibuck.jpg

Gold tipped black steel doe
SchmidtsCT10goldtippedblacksteeldoeSide.jpg

Brk Lilac doe
KA384sBrokenlilacdoeatsixweeksface.jpg

Brk STBS doe
KA384sBrokenSTBSDoeside.jpg

Now the ones I am considering
The two broken blacks
KA384sBrokenblackbucks.jpg

KA384sBrokenblackbucksfaces.jpg

KA384sBrokenblackbuck2Top.jpg

KA384sBrokenblackbuck2side.jpg

KA384sBrokenblackbuck1top.jpg

KA384sBrokenblackbuck1side.jpg

I also have three gold tipped black steel bucks I am considering keeping, either one of them and one of the broken blacks, or both the broken blacks or two of the three gold tipped black steels. I took pictures of them last night, but they didn't turn out (blurry) so I will try again later with those. Let me know what you think so far.

They are so adorable!!!!!!! But how did you get them to stay all stacked up like that? The second I put mine together, they're moving all over the place.

Very nice head and ears on them! I love the second Broken black!! Width and length is awesome. Wish he/she had more depth though. The first brkn blacks depth is great but width is lacking and high point on the profile is too far forward maker him/her 'slide' off the back.

Very adorable!

Latest posts

Back