Mini/Holland lop colour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspen’sbuns

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I was hoping somebody could help me with bunny colours?? I have two girl mini lops (Aussie equivalent to Holland lops) they are sisters. When they were tiny tiny babies, they looked like they had different colours, but when teenagers they looked almost identical colour wise. Now they have changed again. The girl who was darker when they were little, we know is a blue torted otter. We have no idea what colour you would call her sister though, she is a lighter version.
Thanks heaps!

Looks fawn from this picture (cream in the US) but if there's no possibility of agouti in the lines I'd say lilac torted otter

Looks very cream
Creams don't usually have "smut" (darker shading) on the ears, etc. as seen in the pictures. The sibling of this bunny is a blue torted otter, so logically a lilac torted otter is the best possible prediction without knowing more about their genetic background :)

Looks very cream to me too. Lops especially are known for having very smutty creams. Can't be sure what it is without knowing parentage but phenotypically it is well within the range of a normal cream lop. (called Fawn in the UK/Aus)

Latest posts

Back