Milly's Bunny Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Milly~

Reaction score
Hi, fellow bunny rabbits,

My name is Milly, I am a 12 week old black lop. This is my story of howI came to live with ellissian.

28th March 2007

The day I was born. I can't see, or hear anything but I can feelwarm things that move I like to snuggle up to them and sleep, sleep, sleep.

29th March - 15thApril 2007

I am tired and hungry! I can't get to my mammy's milk too good, my brothers and sisters are bigger than me and keep pushing me out the way!

There is a kind lady who feeds me now, my tummy feels all warm and full. I like this lady but I keep hearing the word runt! Is that my name? I hope not as I don't like it! The lady makes me feel better I don't feel sad anymore, and I think I'm getting bigger! :)

16th April - 15th May 2007

I am somewhere new now, there are lots of little people making noises all the time. They poke me through the cage and laugh at me. They call me scruffy and ugly cause my hair is falling out. I don't like them they hurt my head, I'm glad they are not here at night time. There is no room in my cage torun around, their are 8 of us in here!

16th May 2007

A lady and 2 little people come to see me. These little people are not noisy and they don't laugh at me. They pick me upand kiss me, I've NEVER been kissed before, I like it! :) The lady carries me away from my cage and takes me on a long walk, I'm not sure I like this, I'm scared so I keep hiding in the blanket!

Wow, my new cage is huge!!! It is so soft with lots of room to run around.

HPIM1510b.jpg

I like it here, I have this stuff I've never seen before called hay, it tastes good. So do these green things, called pellets I think!

Best of all its quiet, I love sleeping on my new human (ellissian). Ah, I think I'm going to like it here!

HPIM1171.jpg

To be continued.............

Aw what an amazing story, you saved her life! It's amazing to see pictures of her now compared to when you first got her. She's one lucky bun! Oh by the way, I know milly is a he... so I was kinda confussed with what to call her/him... if you get me lol. ;)x x x

My daughter won't let me. Lol It took me long enough to get used to calling him a boy, to change his name just would'nt feel right. So Milly he shall be forever.

Now I have a new place to live it's time to explore!

HPIM1234.jpg

HPIM1231.jpg

HPIM1251.jpg

I may not look very cute with my raggy fur but MammyElli loves me! :)

HPIM1276.jpg

All that exploring makes me so tired. Yawn!

HPIM1224.jpg

And hungry!

HPIM1300.jpg

I quite like MammyElli, I groom her lots, but I wish she would stop calling me a girl. I'm a BOY, but she has'nt noticed yet!

I have a special lady in my life she reminds me of my mama but her ears are not as big.

HPIM1333.jpg

Lately I've been growing lots of new fur MammyElli is so happy for me! :)

HPIM1441.jpg

I even love the little people living here, they are so nice. Well, the red fuzzy haired one is, the other one is a bit noisy and makes me jump sometimes. :(

HPIM1385.jpg

Yay, MammyElli knows I am a boy! :bunnydance: My little lumps gave it away. Hmph.....but she won't change my name, the little red person won't let her (and I thought she was nice).

But my favourist person in the whole wide world is still Keyra :)

millyandkeyra.jpg

To be continued..............

No, not really we thought it was his poor diet at first. Then when it fell out again, he was treated for mites. I will just have to wait and see what happens to this new hair growth. :)

Latest posts

Back