Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy (late) Birthday Millie! :balloons:

Smokey is gorgeous and you look great! Awesome leg with heels down. :thumbup

Aww thank you Erika!:DHe is fab, I love him to bits! He is a bit of a giant (amix between Clydesdale, Shire and Thoroughbred) so people tend to think he is a bit of a plod, but in fact he loves going fast and jumping. He's never very happy with me when I make him do schooling.;)

Here he is last night popping a couple of jumps (I had a pic taking day, so also have plenty of Millie!:D)

smokesjump.jpg

smokesjump2.jpg

And of course here is the princess :D

MillieOllieandSmokey002.jpg

having a clean

MillieOllieandSmokey012.jpg

MillieOllieandSmokey013.jpg

MillieOllieandSmokey016.jpg

mugging me for my apple ;)

MillieOllieandSmokey029.jpg

so I let her have a little nibble:biggrin2:

MillieOllieandSmokey037.jpg

I love her lashes! I always think she looks like a disney bunny :D

MillieOllieandSmokey042.jpg

and here is Ollie, so I don't miss him out :biggrin2:

MillieOllieandSmokey071.jpg

Beautiful pics, Jess! I love you as a Jockey, hehe! You're great! Those horses are just gorgeous! Of course, My Millie is as well! Love you Miss Mills!:D Give her a big hug from me Jess.:D

Aww bless you Crystal.:DI'll take some new ones as soon as I can. (Also, if you ever want full sized photos feel free to ask and I'll email them to you:)).

I know, I'm missing my Ruby a lot lately. I have a pic of her and Millie stuck up by my bed at uni so I can see my girls whenever I want.:)

How are you doing, Jess? How is school going for ya? Let me know:D.

Are you going to dress Mil up at all? I'd love a new pic of her!:biggrin2:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Crys:hug:

Bless you Crystal.:DI'm at uni now. It's going pretty well, although I'm missing school and all my home friends a lot and I come home quite a lot. Although I'm so happynow as everyone has broken up forthe holidays and sois home.:DIt was my birthday on Wednesday and that was great (my friends kidnapped me and took me to 'The Stables' pub for lunch - how very me!;)) and now I'm all excited as we are fully on the run down to Christmas. Speaking of which - it snowed here today! A call for pictures? I think so ;)

Millieinsnow004.jpg

Millieinsnow013.jpg

My favourite!

Millieinsnow014.jpg

Millieinsnow016.jpg

Millieinsnow026.jpg

Millieinsnow027.jpg

Millieinsnow028.jpg

Millieinsnow031.jpg

Millieinsnow039.jpg

Back in her hutch - a bit warmer!

Millieinsnow001.jpg

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting any Christmas shots of Millie, as I think she'd highly disaprove of any kind of costume etc ;)however Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Oh, and er, just to give you a giggle - here is me dressed as Santa ;)ha ha!

birthdaypart2010.jpg

Time for a little update on the princess.:DMillie developed an eye infection last week. She had a really weepy eye, bless her, but she's been on antibiotics for 6 days and her eye is nearly completely cleared up - thankfully! Other than that shes been great.

We've had a major cold snap here (with continuous snow for going on a month now - unheard of in the UK!) so that's been worrying for outside Millie, but she seems to be handling it just fine, and in fact has been having some fun snow days. I have a few pics and a vid for you all of Millie in her winter wonderland.:)

Dig dig dig...

Moresnow064.jpg

5.jpg

covered in snow!

4.jpg

and a video of her having a good dig!

Oh - and me and Mills;)

Moresnow024.jpg

Here are also a few pics from snowy Durham. Ahh, I love my home - especially in the snow!:D

1.jpg

our amazing cathedral

Millieinsnow013-Copy2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Cute Mil pics! Beautiful pic of you and Mils (going on my desktop, lol:p)! Gorgeous pics of the land and landmarks!:agree

Would love to see more if you happen to get any!:biggrin2:

Thanks girls!:)Yeah Mills loves the snow, although this cold weather is seriously worrying. It some places it dropped to -20*C last night!:?It's like a mini ice age here. It never gets this cold in winter! However little Millie seems to be handling it fine, although I have started giving her warmmeals to heat up her innards a bit!

Yeah Crystal I have loads more. :)What would you like, bunny photos or landscape photos?

Heya Crystal, sorry I haven't been on RO in ages! Things are just so busy, I feel bad. I need to catch up with how everyone is doing!:)

As for me and Mills, we are great. Millie is loving this weather and has returned to her old sun worshipping days.;)Her strange fur loss has also totally been resolved and her fur is growing back, thankfully! She really does amaze me, when I think she is 8 and a half and she hops about as if she were just a young bun! It makes me proud to see her jumping about with such agility and enjoying herself so much.:)I had her out on the grass by our veggie patch today as my parents were gardening and she had such a lovely time. I took some photos, but left my camera at home (I am back at university now) so I'll get them next weekend to show you. But to tide you over, here is a pic I took on my phone ofMills in her bed (which she is obsessed with! She sits in and grooms it all the time!)

phone035.jpg

And here is a stupid video I took of her eating her brekkie one day (I just love how bunnies eat! They have the most lovely mouths!:biggrin2:)

Hope you are doing well!:)

Latest posts

Back