Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can just see Millie lying around the poolside on a lounge and being fed grapes by some hunky young buck....... LOL!

Ben is so cute! I bet he is a big sneak! LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I can just see Millie lying around the poolside on a lounge and being fed grapes by some hunky young buck....... LOL!
:laugh: Hahaha! I think Jay would like to apply for the job as the hunky young buck.

Millie is looking gorgeous as always! I can't believe castor Rex have become so unpopular, they're one of the most beautiful colours. :(

Sorry Crystal - I totally must have missed your post!:shock:Things are pretty crazy busy here right now with exams and stuff so I haven't been able to get online as much as I'd like.:(But hopefully that will change after 2 June when I finish my last exam (woo hoo!:p)

I've been collecting up some new photos so I thought I'd update you guys.;)

Trying to recreate my 'Ruby' shot:)

dand1.jpg

Dand4.jpg

dand5.jpg

and some others:)

B22.jpg

B23.jpg

B26.jpg

more to come;)

Awwww the shots with Millie and the dandelion are too precious. Millie is my absolute favorite RO bun. She reminds me so much of Wiggles... Millie is just beautiful and you can't help but smile when you see her. Thank you for sharing her with us:rose:

Aww i have missed seeing pictures of Millie....she is such a special little girl...gosh all those pictures are just lovely :)

Cheryl

Ah Jess, you've brightened my day with lovely Millie pics :). You always get such great angled shots of Millie in 'unusual' postions :D. Looks like you had some nice sunshine there too.

How are the exams going? Good luck with all of them :)

Jan

Thanks guys!:D (and Millie thanks you to;))

MsBinky - thank you for your lovely post, it really made me smile.:)I understand about Wiggles, every time I see Millie it makes me think of Ruby. The other day I was checking onMillie in her run and made the mistake of looking for Ruby as well...force of habit I guess.:(:hug:

Crystal and Jan - the exams are going ok thanks for asking.:)I only have2 history exams left (French revolution and Russian revolution) but they are straight after each other so I think ofthem as one exam - it sounds less scary.;)I'm so tired as I feel like I've just been revising for weeks, so I'm really having to force myself to work lately.:?I so cannot wait until they are over!:yahoo: I just keep thinking *8 days left,8 days left,8 days left*.:biggrin2:Millie is a great de-stressor though - 5 minutes stroking that fur and I'm so relaxed!;)

Awww, I love the butt photo! Millie is so beautiful, she always brings a smile to me face. :D

Glad your exams are almost done, I'm sure all the hard work will pay off when you get the results!

Thanks you two!:D

Thank youJenson - I hope so!:? I thinkonce exams are over it's actually worse as all you can do is wait and hope the examiners are feeling nice with grade boundaries this year!:?

Awwww Millie is so beautiful!:bunnyheart As usual! :D Needed my rexie fur fix, really been missing it lately. :(

I agree the rabbits (and cats) are such a great way to relieve exam pressure.:) You and your 2 exams left :p I have 12. :grumpy: And I've already done 10!

Latest posts

Back