Mild Insecticide

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
I found grapevine wreaths for very cheap as walmart. They had really no information on them except a tag that gave a webside and company name. Afte finding nothing on the site about possible chemicals used I emailed them lastnight, Itold them I bought an 18" wreath from walmart for my bunnies and I was wondering if they used any harmful chemicals.I already had a reply this morning, the man said they used a mild insectiside with such low levels that it should not be harmful if consmed. He did not give a name of it or anything but he did say I probably should not le them have it. So I am here wondering, doesn't insectisides just harm insects? In what way would it hurt the bunnies? They got a hold of my mom's small wreath of unknown type and chewed 1/4th of it, would it not have had insectisides on it?

Now I have an unusable ugly wreath :(I really hate it because I do not want to order a small 7" one online for like $20 with shipping. Prices are so ridiculas.

Latest posts

Back