Might be tripleing my bunny numbers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorguarder08

Reaction score
So today my dads exwife was at my grandmothers house and we were talking about Freckles. Then she told me about her sister who had two rabbits who are being neglected and how they rarely have water and the only time they get water is when she is over there. So I talked to Tay's mom and she told me I can have them if they are in a hutch "and you take care of them" she just added that part just for safety sakes and now am trying to go about getting those poor rabbits out of that situation.

Ok so I just asked my dads exwife for some more information on those two rabbits and I am furious someone would think its ok to keep their animals like that. So this person if thats what you want to call it has had these two rabbits for atleast a year maybe two. These poor rabbits have NOTHING to chew on. Maybe once a month they get a carrot.The are NEVER given attention. They get watered about once a week. She is going to try and talk her sister into letting me have both those rabbits and if nothing else I will send some chewing blocks of freckles over with my dads exwife to give to the bunnies. Oh and they are NEVER given hay.

Oh My Goodness those poor babies. I sure hope you can have them.

They need to be shown what love is, and it sure sounds llike you love and care for animals.

Good Luck

Susan:pray:

I sure hope you can get them. If not, supplying hay should be the top priority along with making sure they are getting water and pellets. Poor little bunnies!

Well I won't know for sure until after the weekend Karen (my dads exwife) will try talking to her today and asking her to give me the rabbits. Apparently these poor bunnies are not in a hutch only cages outside. If thats the case then I will get a couple dog kennels from my dads (they are mostly plastic and will provide shelter from the washington rain) and use those temparialy until my cousin can build me a couple more hutches.I definatly will be giving them hay and chew blocks apparently they do get pellets but thats it. I know if I do not have the rabbits by next weekend I WILL call animal control. Those poor things need to be shown what wonderful humans actually can be as long as they care about the animals. So I should be recieving some info in the next couple hours I told Karen to tell her sister that she CAN be aressted and SERVE JAIL TIME for animal cruelty.

SEMI-GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! her sister says that one of her kids (even though they are her kids rabbits they are not legally old enough to be able own animals in this state)will be willing to give up the rabbit and she is seeing will let me know about the other one. Now if I could just get that second rabbit there lives would be soo much better.

So just called the vets office to see how much it would cost to have there teeth and nails clipped but the vet is in surgery so they will get an estimate and I will call them back at 2

Latest posts

Back