Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what my friend made for me:
iloveyoumichael_jayjackson.png

Read this:
VIDEO MESSAGE TO MICHAEL

I’m announcing to fans of Michael Jackson that I’m asking for “Video Messages to Michael” of 30 seconds or under to include in the Extras section of my new DVD documentary “Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland”.

I’ll plan on giving a special copy of the DVD, with the messages, to Michael when it’s complete.

I’ll accept any message to Michael that doesn’t exceed 30 seconds (as long as it’s not something unfriendly). Video messages can be posted to any YouTube site (or other easily down loadable site).

Once the video message has been posted, please send a link to me at my email address, [email protected] and I’ll download it to include on the DVD. You can also email me video files that are .mov or .wmv.

I’ll plan on using the first 100 messages that I receive, up to the deadline of May 28, 2009.

FYI, I hope to have the DVD available for sale starting June, 2009. My current plans are to have it available to purchase on Amazon and I’ll be donating 10% of the profits to a Michael Jackson charity. Everybody who sends me a video message will be notified when the DVD is for sale.

My documentary, “Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland”, is a positive view of Michael Jackson. As I worked for the MJ defense team during his 2005 trial, I have an insider’s view of the unfounded charges against Michael.

You can find a couple of articles about my work for Jackson at http://www.nimmer.net/legalgraphics/mjtext.HTM and a review of my new documentary at http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/...478!3000.entry . The documentary portrays the molestation charges and shows how the jury, and others, found them to be false.

The documentary is also an inside look at Neverland which was created as a place for young people to escape their everyday problems and simply enjoy themselves. The documentary also takes a look at Michael’s career and the man behind the headlines.

I look forward to getting your messages.

Best wishes,
Larry Nimmer

I just did my message and omg I was shaking!!! I was shaking because the fact Michael Jackson could see it!!! I was talking too fast and omg its just awful!!!
I'm going to post the video on here for comments when its loaded...

I’ll add it and let you know when its done.

Larry

Okay im offically fainted

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
:faint::faint::faint:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOING TO SEE MY VIDEO MESSAGE AND IM GOING TO BE IN THE EXTRAS SECTION OF LARRY NIMMERS MICHAEL DVD!!
Of course theres going to be 100 others but Michael Jackson is going to see my face and achknowledge that I am a fan!! OMMMGGG!

And Thank youuuuu :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back