Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kirbyultra wrote:
It is way too early to go to work :( but Beat It is playing on he radio and that is pumping me up :)
Yay :D

I went to the cinema to see UP yesterday and all the staff were wearing This Is It tshirts and they were playing mj the whole time. I had my picture taken by the giant This Is It poster! I can't wait till tomorrow :pinkbouce:

:pinkbouce:

irishbunny wrote:
Becca wrote:
NEW ALBUM TODAY!!!

Mines pre-ordered I hope it comes!!!!!
I was going to get it but decided not to, let me know if it's any good :)
It came... buuuut none of us are very pleased with it except from the booklet there is a 36 page booklet filled with This Is It pictures :shock: Amazing!

But on disc 1 are the songs that were gonna be in TII but the originals so like the original Jam, Beat it, Black or white etc. And on disc 2 there are 4 tracks

Beat it demo
Shes out of my life demo
Wanna be starting somehting demo
and Planet Earth (which is a beautiful poem he wrote... and him speaking it)

omg.. by far the best film I have ever seen. I'm not even joking!
Live vocals on nearly every song even songs I haven't heard him sing live before... wow seriously he looked, sounded, danced amazing.. :shock:

He was so cute too! Just the little things he said and the faces he pulled :tears2:

I was crying and smiling all the way through...

When I got to the cinema I felt so scared.. I don't know why I just did and I was thinking this is what he was doing whilst me and other fans were refresing ticket master website every 5 sceonds trying to get tickets.. he did it for us. Everything.

:tears2:

I'm going to see it again I think... I can't wait till it comes out on DVD.

NEW THIS IS IT PICTURES:

MJ111.jpg

SCTII1.jpg

SCTII2.jpg

SCTII3.jpg

SCTII4.jpg

SCTII5.jpg

SCTII6.jpg

thisisit002.jpg

10965_101627313190825_1000003067092.jpg

10965_101627319857491_1000003067092.jpg

12545_103730472977889_1000002281091.jpg

:hearts:

And this isn't from TII but this is my picture of the moment:

15764_167002346940_814486940_266845.jpg

Its from Dangerous Tou - Working Day and Night

I saw Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tonight and thought it was wonderful! I got all teary eyed at the end. What an amazing human being MJ was, I never truly realized it until seeing this movie. One thing about him, he always made sure those around him knew how much he loved them. I especially loved the part in the movie that focused on the destruction of the earth and how it's up to us as in you and me to stop it, otherwise it will never happen. Be the change you want to see in the world. Everyone (including me!) clapped at the end.

I was also really surprised that everyone who walked in the theater seeing This Is It got a free necklace like thingy, like a backstage pass souvenir. You can bet I'm keeping mine!

DSCF0005-3.jpg

I went to see this is it again yesterday.. cried through it all again! Especially when the was wearing the 'curls for my girls' t shirt cuz I know that was on 24th June.. the day before he died :(

Andd.. THIS IS IT HAS BEEN EXTENDED wooooo
So I might be going to see it again this week <3

Happi Bun wrote:
I saw Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tonight and thought it was wonderful! I got all teary eyed at the end. What an amazing human being MJ was, I never truly realized it until seeing this movie. One thing about him, he always made sure those around him knew how much he loved them. I especially loved the part in the movie that focused on the destruction of the earth and how it's up to us as in you and me to stop it, otherwise it will never happen. Be the change you want to see in the world. Everyone (including me!) clapped at the end.

I was also really surprised that everyone who walked in the theater seeing This Is It got a free necklace like thingy, like a backstage pass souvenir. You can bet I'm keeping mine!

DSCF0005-3.jpg

You should send that to Becca! The Megafan!!!!!:biggrin2:

Oh, I love your MJ pics again, Becca! The first one, especially!:D

Latest posts

Back