Michael Buble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneq

Reaction score
any fans out there?

I swear, before I get too old, I'm gonna go see this guy in concert - this was the music I grew up with - and he does it SOO well. (if I were about 20yrs younger, well, nvm):p

Oh geez, so glad I'm not alone, lol.
Have you seen him in concert?
My husband and I just love to turn on the dvd player, have a couple drinks and listen to him out on the porch - he's the best when it comes to jazz/swing.

p.s. even my 13yr.old daughter likes to listen to him (she thinks he's cute too, lol) - goes to show you where she gets her taste in music, lol.

I've never been to a concert, so no, but I do like his songs. They are pretty meaningful, I think.

'Let me go hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome'

Oh my gosh, that was the song that got me hooked on him! lol
It took me forever to find out who the singer was, and finally I did. I was going through some stuff at that time in my life that made that song so meaningful, but once I found his albums, I just fell in love with all of his songs.

I enjoy his music as well.

One of my best friend's Uncle is one of Canada's best guitarists, and he did some work on Michael Buble's last album.

He grew up in Burnaby BC, which is very close to where I grew up.

--Dawn

michael-buble-sm.jpg

I just googled him. :D

Micheal is coming back to Saskatoon in Aug :)
I'm for sure going. Just trying to find someone to go with me. I've had a few offers from my long distance RO friends to fly them in. I'm not that rich yet.

Here's a new music video by him
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/1AJmKkU5POA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Latest posts

Back