Messy Bun Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rabbits just ignore it but the dogs areanother story. Riley thought it was a dog house and got into it. Thenate the inside of it!!:X

bunnylover78642 wrote:
My rabbits just ignore it but the dogs are another story.Riley thought it was a dog house and got into it. Then ate the insideof it!!:X
lol:rofl:..if my dogs would fit into it theywould probablydo the same thing

100_2115.jpg

Here's the latest from the homewreckers...:growl:I forgot about them in the spare bedroom for all of anhour. The bed had just been delivered by aneighbour who was moving, and was leaning up against thewall.

I had half-cleaned it up before I remembered to take a pic.

But hey, as long as they're having fun! :eek:hwell

sas :heartsand the slobs :toastingbuns

Wow...I've always been so embarassed when peoplecome over and see the state of Maisie's cage...LOL!! I shouldtake pictures instead!! Every morning I wake to a newmess! If it's not spread-out-all-over-the-cage hay, it'sdestroyed mats, and when I replace them temporarily with cardboard,it's cardboard shreddies EVERYWHERE!! She's even got a ringof pushed-out hay around the OUTSIDE of her cage!!

And Flower's not much better...I decided to stop cleaning up after thehay that falls out of her temporary cage...it just seems to constantlymultiply. Yes, I could sit there with a dustpan andhandbroom...but that's literally what I would have to do to keep iteven semi-clean!! Seems Flower is already taking notes fromMaisie!! And I have her temp cage set up so they can't seeone another!! She must SMELL the mess...that's what itis!! :)

As far as poo...well, I decided when I brought Maisie home that Ididn't mind that being outside her litterbox...much easier to cleanthan her pee, that's what I say!! As long as she PEES in herbox, I'm happy!! :D

Looking at your guys' pictures...I don't feel so bad about (and such aninsatiable need to clean) Maisie's cage and the constant messy stateit's in! :)

petey makes such a mess with his hay! sometimesit gets almost to the other end of the room!!:shock:..i dont know howhe does it! he must just fling it everywhere is all i canfigure:foreheadsmack:

i think the bunnies just like for us to come in there to take picturesof their "artwork"..lol...we all go and take pictures of the messbefore we clean it up so we can post it on here:disgust:...lol

I have one very messy bunny this morning!:growl: He's un-litter trained himself overnight and dragged hay aroundhis hutch and poo'd and pee'd everywhere as well as knock his pelletsaround and chuck them in his water dish and outside of the cage. Thanksgoodness for the rubber matting in there and that he hasn't got hiscage on carpet. He didn't like his temporary food dishes while theothers are being washed I guess.

That old book is for him to shred, not to read by the way :laugh:

DSC06174.jpg

DSC06175.jpg

DSC06179.jpg

And I thought my bunny was messy! I'm nevergoing to sigh when I look into his cage and see the "mess" he's madeanymore, LOL. I thought he was messy when I found scattered hay in hislitterbox.. oh boy, I'm looking at those pics and I don't know what tosay! :shock:

Mine is messy in rebellion as he went fromhaving an entire bedroom in the house all to himself to being put inthat cage. The cage is really for outdoors for him to go into duringthe wamer weather as we have no air con so I am trying to get him usedto it. He's too messy for indoors really :shock:. Not to mention hesprays and stinks to high heaven as he isn't old enough to get desexedyet.

And believe me I was horrified at the mess! I nearly screamed :scared:

He's outdoors now anyway, I just finished moving the cage. He's got an area to run in outside of it too so I hope he's happy.

Hehe...it's funny to see all these messy,destructive bunnies! Well, except when you have to clean up themess. One day, Drizzle was playing with an old yellow pagesbook. Well...you get the idea from this pic:
drizzle_messy.jpg

He looks so innocent, doesn't he? :rollseyes:I was findingpieces of that book all over the house for a week. :disgust:

Zoey's hutch just after cleaning it...
zoeycleanhutch.jpg

Zoey's hutch half an hour later:
zoeymessyhutch.jpg

Mocha's hutch 24 hours later...
mochacleanhutch.jpg

And Spice's immaculate hutch after shot...
spicecleanhutch.jpg

Hehe look at Zoey's face,lol what an expression! i love it

it looks like she's says oi! you miss what the heck do you think your doing!! lol

zoeycleanhutch.jpg

i just love that expression lol

cheryl

I took this picture a few months ago, I'd put acardboard box in Ruby and Millie's hutch for them to play with, andthis is what it was like just a few days later!:shock:They'dcompletely chewed the sides away, I had to hold it up for the photo!Bad bunnies.:disgust:

messyhutch.jpg

Latest posts

Back