Messy Bun Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my friends think i am crazy because I let merabbits run around and they poop here and there. Their always like Icant believe you let your rabbits out again.

Plus, nobody likes Leo because he attacked peoples feet as they came over!!

naturestee wrote:
she has a disconnect between her brain and herbutt. Ever see a bunny that goes into the litterbox thenpoops as she jumps out?
Hee hee.

My favorite is when they're in the litter box, trying to be good, buttheir butt is just over the edge and they pee on the floor.You can't really get mad at them for that. Bless theirhearts! I had to get very deep litter boxes to stop that.

Laura my rabbits do the same thing. We'll besitting there, and we hear pee hitting the floor. Sure enough we'lllook over, and there's Paul in his box like a good boy with his butthanging over the side. You're right, you can't get mad, and honestly,we usually think it's kinda' cute & funny.

:bunnydance:

Laura wrote:
Hee hee.

My favorite is when they're in the litter box, trying to be good, buttheir butt is just over the edge and they pee on the floor.You can't really get mad at them for that. Bless theirhearts! I had to get very deep litter boxes to stop that.
Hahahahaha, i thought only my rabbit was that dense. too funny.

At least your rabbits get into the litterbox before going!! LOL :foreheadsmack:

It is funny. Baby used to do that all the time. I don't think she even knew!

I got a BIG cat litter box with sides as high as her shoulders! They really have to jump in there now.

I am not showing Pebbles these pictures.....:nonono:
Must not give her any ideas. :shock:

I did have to makeher litter box higherbecause she also hangs her butt over the edge topee. :D

3778.jpg

Rainbows! :)

It must be comfortable. I guess theywant to rest their butts on something, like we do. It's onlyfair, right?

Maybe I should market little bunny toilets to go in the litter box!

i have had Boogie for less than a day, and he is messy!!!!

mostly dookies everywhere but the litterbox, he sleeps in the litterbox and digs in it
the litter box is one of those corner litterbox, i think it is too shallow

maybe i should find something else to use as a litterbox and put his old dookies in it so he get the idea...

i think i need to redesign the NIC cage so i can get to the litterboxeasier and so he can get up on the second level of the cage, whichmeans more cable ties*edit*need to buy more cable ties

it'll be fun :wink:

:sweep

nose_twitch wrote:
Pet_Bunny, doesn't Pebbles jump out of there?
Nope. She seems content to be where sheis. She might lean over the edge to take a look,
but she never tries to get out. We always leave the top off during the day.
Besides she is afraid of heights, she won't even jump off our bed onto the floor. :D

3814.jpg

Rainbows! :)

i have a destructive bunny!

heres her first mess this wk....she decided it would bereallyfunto chew a hole in the bag of pellets andthen drag it around to emptyit....
march2006098.jpg

heres her mess the next day....shredded cardboard and hay everywhere.:shock:..

march2006093.jpg

march2006092.jpg

march2006088.jpg

well...i guess she just likes making amess....heres her masterpiece from the next day... its not as big asthe other two...thats because i took away all the paper andcardboard (but left two empty toilet paper rolls) and just left hertoys in there...thinking she wouldnt make a mess....and guess what..itdidnt work....she tore the floor up on her new shelf:foreheadsmack:

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

how can one little bunny be so destructive????

Latest posts

Back