Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
I have been gone awhile....I can't even getthrough all the new posts! Days have been busy with Christmascoming...lots of shopping. I sure have missed all the storieson here.

I've got two litters due today, so expect more baby pics! I am keepinga close eye on the does....it's too cold not to do otherwise, and nothaving a heated barn is just killing me right now!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I will tryto do better at keeping up with everything...I am so behind on what'sbeen going on!

Merry Christmas!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

Don't worry about not keeping up, its hard, I feel likeI'mjust catching upwith the board when somethinghappens and I can't get on for a few days and I feel like so much hasgone on.

Good luck with your babies, I will look forward to lots of pics :)!

Love

Vickie

Thanks Vicki. I'm looking forward totaking them. I feel a little silly though because they willjust look exactly like Jenna's kits! :DOh well, babies isbabies, right?

I have news...6 new kits today with no stillborns, and so far momma islooking good, knock on wood that that continues. I'm a worrywart when it comes to my mommas, cause all of them are new to thiskindling business.

This is Chloe the new momma.

chloekits0011kv.jpg

and these are the new additions to our household!

TADA!

chloekits0029st.jpg

Meerryyy Christmas, dmmcnair!

So glad to read of your success!

-Carolyn

Thanks.

I am pretty proud of my babies. They are all sweet.Well Chloe is actually mean...but she's gorgeous. I can dealwith it...they are called gloves.

Now if only Thea would get to moving on kindling. She is duetoday also, but so far, nothing, just a hole in the hay in her nestbox.:(I'll be up late tonight. And then tomorrow it'sAlli's turn, and then it's Lily's turn the day after! I amgoing to have kits out of my ears by Christmas...if all goes well!

Cross your fingers for me...we're gonna need em the next few days!

Dawn

Latest posts

Back