'Melissas Rabbitry' (Photo Heavy)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're so cute! What pattern would the black and white one be called? I'm confused about the difference between broken and charlie, or is charlie not a pattern seen in all rabbits?

My bunnies are Broken Blacks and Charlies, I believe. :) A charlie I believe is a broken with less than 50% coloring from what I understand. So my momma Sparkles, that is mostly black, is a Broken Black. And my baby that is mostly white, is a Charlie.

I found this on another rabbit forum:
"Most charlies show a Charlie Chaplin looking mustache
nose marking and very little color on the body,
usually less than 10%."

We've brought all the kittens inside. Momma seems happy to be taking a break from the outside. The kittens make sooo much noise though hah! And they start playtime as soon as the sun starts coming in the bedroom window at like 5AM.
Robbie got a kitten that's only 3 weeks old. I've been feeding it. I'll get photos tonight :)

Just thought I'd post a little update. Don't remember if I said it, but Skyler has been free in the yard for about a month, because nobody could catch him. Today I caught him with the help of the puppies! lol Amazingly, besides being a little freaked out, he didn't seem 'mean' or 'wild' like I expected him to be. I'll be posting photos tomorrow! He's gotten sooo much bigger since his photo above taken 6/14. (Skyler is the broken black kit.) And BB (his solid black sister) might be leaving to her new home tomorrow. It's been so tough finding her a loving home!

You have such cute baby everything! And your harlequins remind me of the harlequin rex I used to have... He was one of the sweetest bunnies I ever cared for and had the beautiful harlequin markings with velvet fur. We had to nurse him back to health after he was poisoned. ): Why anyone would hurt such a beautiful rabbit, I have no idea.

Aww poor baby!!

Photo update!
14315_231745_590000004.jpg

14315_231745_590000003.jpg

14315_231745_580000001.jpg

14315_231745_580000000.jpg

The baby I've been bottle feeding :)

14315_231745_580000002.jpg

And the puppies x) This was their first day outside. Momma was standing at the top of the steps.

Latest posts

Back