Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is Waffles, our ~2 year old neutered male Florida White. He's got his own Instagram! :D
https://www.instagram.com/wafflesofcaerbannog/

37251607_10216883327702100_3181457412028628992_n.jpg

We adopted him at the end of May this year. He lives with 5 cats: Chromie (3 yrs 2 mos, female fluffy brown tiger), Li Li (3 yrs 10 mos, female black), Priscilla (12 yrs 5 mos, female fluffy orange and white), Marley (13 yrs 4 mos, male tuxedo), and Hildy (a.k.a. Hildegard, 16 yrs 11 mos, female calico). Everyone gets along, but Waffles is definitely in charge! He hasn't shown any fear and just sort of ignores them much of the time, even when they're in "his" space and trying to eat his hay. :p

He looooves food. 1st cut timothy hay, timothy-based crunchy treats or timothy cubes, dried or fresh herbs, and fresh romaine and basil are his favorite things. He likes carrots and apples too, but not as much as the greens. He will nose toys around looking for food, but really, food is the motivating factor there. He doesn't chew wood at all. He's showing some interest (unfortunately) in rubber, so we're actively bunny-proofing against that.

He also loves hiding and "burrowing" in boxes, and has started loving his "kitty condo" (which Chromie tries to use, too).

Waffles came with his name, but we couldn't bear to change it even though we'd never have picked it ourselves! One day if we decide to adopt another bun to try to bond, maybe its name will be "Syrup" or "Butter"... lol.

CUTE! :) I adopted a rabbit too and didnt change her name :D That's great that you adopted! ;)

My male rabbit like to chew on rubber and plastics too i have to take everything away from the area i extend him to, because hes naughty. Try putting some cardboard boxes instead.

Latest posts

Back