Meet Oreo!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your bunny's favorite treat?

• carrots

• peaches

• celery

• apples

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Oreo and I am 13 years old. I'm even older than my owner! I came from my owner's friend Hayley, who got me from her sister's friend. Then, I was passed down to a fun girl named Lauren. as you can see, I've been in many different places!

I love to eat carrots and banannas. My absolute favorite food are my pellets. They are the best type of food there is! I get hours out of my cage a day. I'm an indoor rabbit, so I can't chew anything up or else I'll get in troube with Lauren.

I am a black and white spotted lop. Lauren always says that someone spashed black paint on me. My favorite TV show is Ghost Adventures. It's funny watching them. I know its fake, but sometimes it scares me! I'm glad to be apart of this forum. I hope I make a lot of bunny friends here!

Well, I've had Honey only since Saturday, but I've been giving her the [washed beforehand] banana peel in chunks while I eat the bananas.

Hehe then i guess cilantro is a treat, its the first thing that Bonkers eats from his salad, he then walks away and comes back after a while "*sigh* I GUESS i'll eat this stupid lettuce too, thanks a lot mom!" LOL :D

Well i like apples.But love carrots.Oh ya and milkweede is good.and then clover is quite the yummynis.And m name is oreo to.Im amama bunny with for babies.So cute.I dont know what breed i am.But my babies are rex mix.Because Bun Bun my ,husbunny, is a purebred rex.He is fully black.He is so hansome.

My boy loses it for Parsley, he eats it all right away where as his other veggies sit forever before being nommed.
He hates carrots.

I love parsley but apples are my favourite...she gives me parsley every morning but she's giving me new things all the time...and I just love them all...i had a bit of banana but have never tried banana peel...maybe I'll go for that next time and see. I had some kale the other day and it was delicious but I know I have to be careful otherwise I'll get gas :( did I mention I love parsley...yum

I have a hard time feeding our Dilly banana peels. Once in a while we give her an end to a banana, which she loves but not the peels. Do all bunnies like banana peels?

Excuse my human
I am Dilly and also a lop, spotted gray and white.
I have a lot of favorite treats including carrots, apples, bananas and sometimes pear and strawberries, but I don't get these a lot.
I do love cilantro, parsley and basil and usually get a little of each on top of my salad every day. Of course I gobble that up first and then move to the different types of lettuces.

Bananas are gassed by the store unless organic. I wouldn't be eating peels if I were you...

My bun's favorites are banana and carrots. He loves his basil too! I tried pineapple once, and he refused and proceeded to pee on me...

Well I know this is alot of work..but My Bun really enjoys..HARD DEHYDRATED CARROTS AND Bananna Chips..She gets fresh also..but really enjoys that hard crispness of what i do when using my food dehydrator.. Nancee

Latest posts

Back