Meet Oreo!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgaowens

Reaction score
We just adopted this little cutie from a friend when her bunny unexpectedly had a litter of kits. The boys named him Oreo. Although I believe Gandolf was also a contender in the naming game.

Attachments

• B8433119-9B9A-440A-A4BA-86FF6B7B0EC4.jpeg
    B8433119-9B9A-440A-A4BA-86FF6B7B0EC4.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 4
We just adopted this little cutie from a friend when her bunny unexpectedly had a litter of kits. The boys named him Oreo. Although I believe Gandolf was also a contender in the naming game.
Oh my gosh! He is so cute! Although Oreo is an adorable name.... Gandolf was also a prime name. Keep us posted with how he adjusts!! Congratulations to the new addition!

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! Although Oreo is an adorable name.... Gandolf was also a prime name. Keep us posted with how he adjusts!! Congratulations to the new addition!
Thanks. He is settling in well. I haven’t got his habitat up yet. It had to be ordered so for now he is in a cage that my friend gave us. I let him out for about six hours a day and he runs, climbs and does binkies all over the place.

A warm welcome also from me ❤ !Your newest member of the family and thankyou so much for adopting him :)! He IS absolutely adorable!!!!!!. And I´m sure that he - regardless of either name - will be such a blessing for you all because Bonnies are simply just absolutely amazing 🐇

So adorable. Honestly yours is more of an Oreo than ours but the kids thought it was cute and I agreed. We wouldn’t change his name now if we wanted to.
Urs is cute also what kind is URS I have a dutch rabbit I just love the name Oreo my uncle had a cat name Oreo also

Urs is cute also what kind is URS I have a dutch rabbit I just love the name Oreo my uncle had a cat name Oreo also
I believe he is a Holland Lop. I’ve been told by others that he is although his ears are completely loppy. He is spoiled is what he is.

I believe he is a Holland Lop. I’ve been told by others that he is although his ears are completely loppy. He is spoiled is what he is.
Oreo is spoiled also lol. Only if he knew then my husband have a pet squirrel they get along good

Latest posts

Back